CD RELEASE NOV 21

cruenadian

I am going to the show in HALIFAX and NEW BRUNSWICK i reside in halifax and today i was driving home listening to q104 and there was an announcement that almost caused me to get in an accident on the way home it stated loudly and clearly ( OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT GUNS N ROSES WILL BE HAVING A PARTY IN HALIFAX BUT THE TYPE OF PARTY WAS THE SHOCKER SAID THAT THE BOYS IN GNR WILL BE HAVING A CHINESE DEMOCRACY REALESE PARTY AFTER THE SHOW AND AXL ROSE HIMSELF FROM THE CENTRE STAGE AT THE METRO CENTER WILL TELL US WHERE THE FUCK TO GO AND GET THIS) anyone else here from halifax hear this shit today at about 5 30 pm i am still shocked why halifax? because we are going to blow the fucking roof off the MUTHA FUCKIN metro center making sure that guns n roses KNOW WHERE THE FUCK THEY ARE

4 MORE DAYS TO GET AS FUCKING CRAZY AS U CAN GUNNERS rock3rock3rock3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else hear this?

Probably more BS. If the radio station did in fact say these things, what are their sources? Making statements like that will only piss people off if it doesn't happen. They shouldn't make those claims unless they can back it up with a source, IMO.

Wouldnt it bee cool if the reason that people havent found them in record stores is because it isnt going to be in record stores? Maybe they signed a huge contract with Cosco, or Home Depot or some dumb shit? These rumors are like milk....2%. But hey, I liked the post.

I am going to the show in HALIFAX and NEW BRUNSWICK i reside in halifax and today i was driving home listening to q104 and there was an announcement that almost caused me to get in an accident on the way home it stated loudly and clearly ( OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT GUNS N ROSES WILL BE HAVING A PARTY IN HALIFAX BUT THE TYPE OF PARTY WAS THE SHOCKER SAID THAT THE BOYS IN GNR WILL BE HAVING A CHINESE DEMOCRACY REALESE PARTY AFTER THE SHOW AND AXL ROSE HIMSELF FROM THE CENTRE STAGE AT THE METRO CENTER WILL TELL US WHERE THE FUCK TO GO AND GET THIS) anyone else here from halifax hear this shit today at about 5 30 pm i am still shocked why halifax? because we are going to blow the fucking roof off the MUTHA FUCKIN metro center making sure that guns n roses KNOW WHERE THE FUCK THEY ARE

4 MORE DAYS TO GET AS FUCKING CRAZY AS U CAN GUNNERS rock3rock3rock3

We don't allow people to post unsubstantiated rumors on the forum.

If you have the name of the radio jock and the time he made the statement, then we'll reopen the thread.

Until then - *locked*

****EDIT ... I've re-opened the thread because Cruenadian said he'd post the name of the jock who said it and when it was said. *****

[

We don't allow people to post unsubstantiated rumors on the forum.

If you have the name of the radio jock and the time he made the statement, then we'll reopen the thread.

Until then - *locked*

****EDIT ... I've re-opened the thread because Cruenadian said he'd post the name of the jock who said it and when it was said. *****

BOBBY MAC @ 5 30 IT'S REAL GUNNERS IT'S FUCKING REAL rock3

OH ALSO STATED WAS THAT THE ABSENCE OF SEBASTIAN BACH MEANS OUT MY MICHELLE IN CIVIL WAR AND WE GET THE TREWS DIE MANNEQUIN SUICIDE GIRLS AND THEN THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD ;)

They said they were gonna play Civil War? Now that has to be speculation by the DJ-

So, has anyone called yet? Exclusive elsewhere interview with the radio DJ?

Guest Edward Rose

OH ALSO STATED WAS THAT THE ABSENCE OF SEBASTIAN BACH MEANS OUT MY MICHELLE IN CIVIL WAR AND WE GET THE TREWS DIE MANNEQUIN SUICIDE GIRLS AND THEN THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD ;)

They said they were gonna play Civil War? Now that has to be speculation by the DJ-

I'm trying but it's busy.

The illiterate text though looks like Jack-ass-amo

All the forums would be so mad if elsewhere found the release date first :rofl-lol:

Guest Edward Rose
Civil War isn't even on the options setlist that is why I am finding this information a little hard to swallow-

And this too

OH ALSO STATED WAS THAT THE ABSENCE OF SEBASTIAN BACH MEANS OUT MY MICHELLE IN CIVIL WAR AND WE GET THE TREWS DIE MANNEQUIN SUICIDE GIRLS AND THEN THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD

Edit- Still busy. If so many people are calling, you guys can probably use the "Listen Live" stream at the web site and I bet the DJ will say something about it if he's tired of the calls.

Edited by Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose
LISTEN BI I AM JUST POSTING WHAT WAS SAID ON HALIFAX RADIO WEATHER THE DJ WAS MAKING THIS UP IS BEYOND ME BUT I FIGURED I'D PASS ON THE NEWS AS IT WAS REPORTED

And why did you wait 7 hours until teh main office phone number is closed and we have to call the dj number?

"Driving home listening to the radio..."

7 hours?

Edited by Edward Rose