Down On The Fucking Farm

Son Of A Gun

I just watched the video of Down On The Farm live from Baltimore 11/13 and this song is FUCKING AMAZING...they even cover it better than the original band. I think this song should be put as a permanent song in the setlist. This is the kind of songs that define Gn'R and their ultimate power in sound and energy. This song really need be put as a permanent on the setlist. Who 's with me? rock1

Oh a link to that video from Baltimore 11/13 that i found....

Down On The Farm - Live at Baltimore 11/13/06

Edited by Son Of A Gun

I just watched the video of Down On The Farm live from Baltimore 11/13 and this song is FUCKING AMAZING...they even cover it better than the original band. I think this song should be put as a permanent song in the setlist. This is the kind of songs that define Gn'R and their ultimate power in sound and energy. This song really need be put as a permanent on the setlist. Who 's with me? rock1

Oh a link to that video from Baltimore 11/13 that i found....

Down On The Farm - Live at Baltimore 11/13/06

You may wanna check the VIDEO section.....

IMO, 3 cover tunes is far to many, but Down on the farm is one hell of a good song.

Drop LALD or KOHD and ad Down on the farm instead.

I agree, drop those 2 and add DOTF and id love to hear Human Being (being a dolls fan) think it'd kick ass. they should just mix the setlist up every night IMO, keep it fresh.

IMO, 3 cover tunes is far to many, but Down on the farm is one hell of a good song.

Drop LALD or KOHD and ad Down on the farm instead.

I agree, drop those 2 and add DOTF and id love to hear Human Being (being a dolls fan) think it'd kick ass. they should just mix the setlist up every night IMO, keep it fresh.

'Ain't It Fun' would be great too.

I never really dug the GNR version of this song. When people who arent english use an english accent while singing it sounds cheesy to me.

The accent bugs the hell out of me. I liked how he did it in 1990 at Farm Aid, deep voice and a mild fake accent.