Enough with the CD rumors from record stores

EFISH

Mysteron said that management will announce the release date for CD and that we will hear it from them first. Obviously that means that they've got a date set, and they are going to tell us soon. CD will be released in December of 2006, its obvious now. My guess is December 19th but maybe the 12th also. They can tell us the date tomorrow, or in 2 weeks, whatever. My point is that they said we will hear it from them FIRST so that anything in HMV's computer or a Best Buy catalog or whatever is just bullshit and shouldnt even be allowed to be posted here or any other GNR forum. Thanks for reading. :P

I don't believe anything before I see the cd on the selves with my own eyes.

These ''release date prediction'' threads have become ridicoulous.

Relax guys, it will definitely come out soon but personally I can continue my life even without this fuckin cd.

Talked to my local cd-station today, they're reply was; "Axl's still around? new cd? don't think so dude"

don't forgett, you're living in norway with a bunch of norwegians :)

..don't worry, the album is soon out there

Vet du hvordan du kan få en svensk ubåt til å synke?

Du banker på døra..

Hvorfor bruker det svenske brannvesnet så lang td på å komme til brannen?

De må finne et orkester som kan spille sirenen....

Bet that shut you up! :xmasssanta: :P

Edited by Markus89

Talked to my local cd-station today, they're reply was; "Axl's still around? new cd? don't think so dude"

my local shop has it listed as a forthcoming release, but next to the actual date of delivery, it says....unconfirmed.

Mysteron said that management will announce the release date for CD and that we will hear it from them first. Obviously that means that they've got a date set, and they are going to tell us soon.

That doesn't mean a thing,they still might not know themselves.

That statement is about as helpful as anything Random Girl at HMV has offered up.

Mysteron said that management will announce the release date for CD and that we will hear it from them first. Obviously that means that they've got a date set, and they are going to tell us soon.

That statement is about as helpful as anything Random Girl at HMV has offered up.

Except that you're forgetting the fact that Merck tells Mysteron something, and then Mysteron comes and posts it for us. I think that gives a little more insight on GNR than some college dropout working minimum wage at a record store. :rolleyes:

Except that you're forgetting the fact that Merck tells Mysteron something, and then Mysteron comes and posts it for us. I think that gives a little more insight on GNR than some college dropout working minimum wage at a record store. :rolleyes:

right...and Merck told Mysteron "you'll hear it from us first"...which means "we'll tell you when we tell you".There was no information there to verify that OBVIOUSLY they have a set date.

Mysteron said that management will announce the release date for CD and that we will hear it from them first. Obviously that means that they've got a date set, and they are going to tell us soon. CD will be released in December of 2006, its obvious now. My guess is December 19th but maybe the 12th also. They can tell us the date tomorrow, or in 2 weeks, whatever. My point is that they said we will hear it from them FIRST so that anything in HMV's computer or a Best Buy catalog or whatever is just bullshit and shouldnt even be allowed to be posted here or any other GNR forum. Thanks for reading. :P

No ofence but fuck Mysteron and all so called insiders, don't take it as an insult for Mysteron but GnR tell him stuff they know he will blab about, GnR use other forums and so called insiders to do their dirty work.

The truth is no fucker except the inner circle of three to four people actually know anything concrete.

If you want a blanket ban on rumours then posts relating to anything other than an official statement should be banned, because unless it comes from the hermit or horse faced one's mouths i just don't believe it anymore.

Without being a doom merchant i don't see CD being released before summer, nobody has yet shopwn any evidence that its even finished, let alone been mixed, mastered, and in production.Such a shame that people still think we could have it soon without even a hint its finished and in production, nevermind the marketing :no::rolleyes:

I think that gives a little more insight on GNR than some college dropout working minimum wage at a record store. :rolleyes:

:fuckyou:

im not a college dropout and i make a great deal more than minimum wage

Edited by raspus