Chinese Democracy promo on MTV Flux?

Arcade Roses

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another whacked out rumor from Captain Bullshit.

Awww come on.:(

Oses live would mean a lot to an IT professional I would think.

:question:

By the way just in case anyone is wondering it did not say "Oasis". If it did then that would have been dodgy advertising on MTV's part IMHO. (Mind you they do have a video out with Japanese people in or something at the moment.)

Edited by RedEurope

but really try to find it online if u can

Don't eat the brown acid :rofl-lol:

I'll try and find it online. I looked for hours for the other commercial - and IIRC that was advertising for the MTV EMA Awards in Copenhagen or something. But I am confident I will soon be backed up on this one by folks in the UK.:)

Peace people.

Jesus crist Red Europe, when will you just shut the fuck up already? Seriously, you are the joke of the GNR community. Fuck outta here boy. :rolleyes::angry:

I haven't been a member on here for very long, but I always though Kenada was the joke of the GNR community. :P

No we're in the Jackamo era now.:)

*POSTING AS RedEurope*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, i just (bull) shit my pants and I saw an advertisement for Chinses Democracy, I swear on my non- existant credibility i'm not BSing,

http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/aboutus.htm

It has nothing to do with GnR ...

Maybe this is what some of you guys are seeing on your tube and are confusing it as hidden promotion for GnR's CD ... when in fact the ads are just promos for MediaCorp Radio.

*POSTING AS RedEurope*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, i just (bull) shit my pants and I saw an advertisement for Chinses Democracy, I swear on my non- existant credibility i'm not BSing,

http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/aboutus.htm

It has nothing to do with GnR ...

Maybe this is what some of you guys are seeing on your tube and are confusing it as hidden promotion for GnR's CD ... when in fact the ads are just promos for MediaCorp Radio.

If you didn't realize that was a sarcastic post poking fun at RedEurope you must be retarded

i whould not waste my time we all know that RedEurope give false info

what bullshit has red europe come up with

No this isn't fake - it's just something I saw that needs confirmation. I can 100% confirm that I saw it on MTV Flux at around 4:30 p.m. (British time) today.

Vicious - any luck yet mate?:)