A.P.A

Maven's

Undertaker's (Rollin'/You're Gunna Pay)

New Age Outlaws

DX

Evolution

The Game

King Of Kings

I've Got It All (The One Billy Gunn and his music with Chuck Palumbo)

omg yer mavens was good, i forgot bout him, didnt he win tough enough?

Correct.

lol thought so....hey worldwideboss..what ECW wrestler had wttj as a theme? i never knew tht :o

Edited by carsonskitz

hey worldwideboss..what ECW wrestler had wttj as a theme? i never knew tht :o

A lot of them had, I can't name them all, but the most notable were Bam Bam Bigelow and Mike Awesome. Oh, and the Steiner Brothers used it as well.

ah rite cheers

mankinds was good too rock3

when did godfather leave, i cnt remember or is he still in the show ( i dont watch it no more you see )

Deffo

when did godfather leave, i cnt remember or is he still in the show ( i dont watch it no more you see )

He was sacked relatively recently iirc

sweet, did he go back to his old self? cause when i lost interest he was in some group with steven richards, bull buchanan and erm some over guys i think, they all wore shirts and ties lol

Deffo

sweet, did he go back to his old self? cause when i lost interest he was in some group with steven richards, bull buchanan and erm some over guys i think, they all wore shirts and ties lol

He stopped being in 'Right To Censor' (worst theme music ever, lol), and came back for a few matches under his own personna - most recently at Vengence 2005. I doubt he's still under contract.

@worldwideboss - WCW IIRC, although for a few dark matches too.

Deffo

He stopped being in 'Right To Censor' (worst theme music ever, lol), and came back for a few matches under his own personna - most recently at Vengence 2005. I doubt he's still under contract.

@worldwideboss - WCW IIRC, although for a few dark matches too.

yer haha RTC thts it, they sucked big time as well as there theme tune :rofl-lol: , ah ok kool, does the rock still show up everynow n again?