instrumental jams between songs

there is no dana only zool

i think that is such a sweet idea. little 30 second jams that go wherever they want... what a great idea. i'd love to get a hold of footage that contain these miniature songs. i remember not being able to identify what song they were going into with them during the worcester show... each time thinking it was down on the farm- then it finally was!

these things are awesome. anyone on board with that?

i think that is such a sweet idea. little 30 second jams that go wherever they want... what a great idea. i'd love to get a hold of footage that contain these miniature songs. i remember not being able to identify what song they were going into with them during the worcester show... each time thinking it was down on the farm- then it finally was!

I am on board with anything that makes Axl get rest and keep on touring. I am thinking he is sucking Oxygen, or lemon tea or whatever, but the break seem to be doing him good. So I am dwon with that.

Yeah that's cool.

I remember watching the clip from the San Fran show I think, when Axl was throwing some guy out and gave his little King Dick rant. Ron started jamming a bit, and I thought that was great. To me it was his way of saying, 'shut the fuck up and let's keep playing'.

Guest RonMexico82

Its cool if they are cool jams, otherwise they are a waste of time. Dizzy does a cool Ziggy Stardust solo that goes down well, but on the other hand the Beautiful solo tends to result in a mixture of ridicule,disbelief,anger. Some people like the Beautul solo but it went down like stale dogshit in Dublin.

Yeah that's cool.

I remember watching the clip from the San Fran show I think, when Axl was throwing some guy out and gave his little King Dick rant. Ron started jamming a bit, and I thought that was great. To me it was his way of saying, 'shut the fuck up and let's keep playing'.

I felt that way too. Ron seems like a pretty down to Earth guy. Just the total opposite of Axl in every single way.

Seek help.

They are cool. In 2002 there would be breaks between every song... 30 seconds... minute... longer. During piano roll-outs they'd play no music. Very awkward. The mini-jams are a sign the band's having fun... that they've meshed. It keeps the crowd into things... and also had me guessing from time to time like: "Holy shit... is this a new song?!"

You know what I mean.

yeah, i love the little piano moving jams. i wish they did the solos like that, with the whole band up there showcasing one guy. it would go over a lot better than just having someone stand out there alone (with the exception of maybe bumblefoot's don't cry, though it would be cool if they did the whole song with him playing the vocal parts on guitar)

Agreed, the jams in between are really cool and they should keep them!!! I seen GN'R in Detroit and loved the jams.

rock3 Rainman