from the GNR myspace

bass71player

Band Members Axl Rose, Robin Finck, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Bumblefoot, Chris Pitman, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer

i just noticed this on their myspace. just a quick post before class to start all kinds of craziness. sorry if it's been posted before.

edit: check it out for yourself at

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

Edited by bass71player

well, I saw Frank in Norway.

And he rocked the house rock3

Iknow, he fuckin' ruled! Don't get me wrong, but this shit is really scaring me.. What the hell is going on with this band ?

Just the usual.... nothing to worry about ;)

With all due respect, what have we lost really?

If there is one upside to Axl keeping these guys under such tight wraps, you can't really get attached to them.

I have to be honest, if he replaced every fucking one of them, I can't say I'd be all that fired up about it.

What connection have we really formed in these past 5 years? A handful of live dates where they don't even play their own songs they worked on??

Edited by D-GenerationX

o my god they got a new drummer the band is falling apart relax man frank is a better drummer then brain IMO. But if brain is gone from the band best of luck in the future.

Frank is not even in the same league as brain for a drummer. What are you smoking? Frank is an average drummer, brain is great. Some of you really need to get a clue. Frank is the worst drummer gnr has had. Brain is the 2nd best next to josh freese

Band Members Axl Rose, Robin Finck, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Bumblefoot, Chris Pitman, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer

i just noticed this on their myspace. just a quick post before class to start all kinds of craziness. sorry if it's been posted before.

edit: check it out for yourself at

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

Oh great :rolleyes:

o my god they got a new drummer the band is falling apart relax man frank is a better drummer then brain IMO. But if brain is gone from the band best of luck in the future.

Frank is not even in the same league as brain for a drummer. What are you smoking? Frank is an average drummer, brain is great. Some of you really need to get a clue. Frank is the worst drummer gnr has had. Brain is the 2nd best next to josh freese

No fucking kidding. Brain's among the best there is, and with all due respect to GNR, it's no surprise that both him and Bucket left. Both of them come from a different background, and I always had the feeling that for both of them, the straight up "rock" playing of GNR may have been beneath them as players.

I couldnt help notice that when Brain was absent from the tour and even though merck tried to play it off that supposedly brain AND frank were both in GnR, was when I first became leary about this finally being the year we were all waiting for! I mean why would he decide to take the whole tour off when the album was supposed to be released in the near future. Wouldnt Brain wanna be able to enjoy the release of an album that he has worked on and toured for, for more then half a decade??

NO, because right around that time he must've found out that once again things werent gonna work out this year for the album. He said "fuck it" I have a newborn and a famiily that I can be with, why end up touring again for months for no reason but to mak axl's wallet a little fatter!!

This of course is just a theory and hope I am wrong but I can see it playing out this way. Cant blame the guy for wanting to get a way from all the bs that comes with being a hired gunner!

No fucking kidding. Brain's among the best there is, and with all due respect to GNR, it's no surprise that both him and Bucket left. Both of them come from a different background, and I always had the feeling that for both of them, the straight up "rock" playing of GNR may have been beneath them as players.

yeah, i kinda feel the same way about BBF too. though his solo music is a bit more mainstream, it's still pretty out there sometimes.

i think frank might be a better fit (if not, i certainly wouldn't call him the worst they've had), having seen both of them, but who the fuck knows what CD sounds like with brain on it?

blech. this is just pretty shitty.

Edited by bass71player

I couldnt help notice that when Brain was absent from the tour and even though merck tried to play it off that supposedly brain AND frank were both in GnR, was when I first became leary about this finally being the year we were all waiting for! I mean why would he decide to take the whole tour off when the album was supposed to be released in the near future. Wouldnt Brain wanna be able to enjoy the release of an album that he has worked on and toured for, for more then half a decade??

NO, because right around that time he must've found out that once again things werent gonna work out this year for the album. He said "fuck it" I have a newborn and a famiily that I can be with, why end up touring again for months for no reason but to mak axl's wallet a little fatter!!

This of course is just a theory and hope I am wrong but I can see it playing out this way. Cant blame the guy for wanting to get a way from all the bs that comes with being a hired gunner!

Sounds reasonable... fuck. :(<_<

I wouldn't consider Josh Freese a member of Gnr. Sure he worked on some tracks and was the drummer on one song, Oh My God, but he never even played a single show with them. Therefore, I don't even consider him a "member" of Guns N' Roses, just a fill-in while Axl was sorting things out.

I wouldn't consider Josh Freese a member of Gnr. Sure he worked on some tracks and was the drummer on one song, Oh My God, but he never even played a single show with them. Therefore, I don't even consider him a "member" of Guns N' Roses, just a fill-in while Axl was sorting things out.

yeah i believe he is often a studio session drummer for lots of artists...i wouldnt call him a ex member really