R.I.P Dimebag

FunkyMonk

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'm not a fan of Pantera.

But from everything I've heard, Dime was a really fine man. The incident that occured two years ago was shocking and very distressing. To see an important artist gunned down for no apparent reason was beyond tragic.

R.I.P.

RIP Dimebag

What a fucked up way to go down, but he died doing what he loved. I just cant imagine what it was like for those fans to witness that happen to their idol, right in front of their eyes. :(

I agree. :( Later I am going to watch my Pantera DVD of music videos. :( He was great guitarist and was :( murdered doing what he loved best which makes me feel shattered, angry and very very sad. :angry::(

RIP Dimebag

What a fucked up way to go down, but he died doing what he loved. I just cant imagine what it was like for those fans to witness that happen to their idol, right in front of their eyes. :(

I agree. :( Later I am going to watch my Pantera DVD of music videos. :( He was great guitarist and was :( murdered doing what he loved best which makes me feel shattered, angry and very very sad. :angry::(

Yeah I couldnt belive it. It was almost surreal what happened...