Post about artwork: (probably bullshit)

Creepman 06

Hey I was just on the metal sludge board and some guy that is a strong supporter posted this with no source a.k.a. it's probably bullshit but I figured i'd post it anyways:

Everyone knows in in China right now on vacation so im going to make this quick.

I just got off the phone with someone important and was told.

The album cover is a go and it looks great. Expect to see a commercial before the year is over about the Chinese Democracy album. The CD will be out early next year till im noted other wise.

Other good news

bbc.co.uk website

Guns N' Roses show in New York City at the Madison Square Garden was the 7th biggest money making show in the world for November!

After U2, Elton John and Aerosmith concerts!

Crack on the guns all you want I'll be at the bank cashing in.

How has everyone been enjoying the tour so far this year?

The Can is out I'll be back early next year. I just thought I would give the fan's something to keep there head up and in good spirits.

Hey I was just on the metal sludge board and some guy that is a strong supporter posted this with no source a.k.a. it's probably bullshit but I figured i'd post it anyways:

Everyone knows in in China right now on vacation so im going to make this quick.

I just got off the phone with someone important and was told.

The album cover is a go and it looks great. Expect to see a commercial before the year is over about the Chinese Democracy album. The CD will be out early next year till im noted other wise.

Other good news

bbc.co.uk website

Guns N' Roses show in New York City at the Madison Square Garden was the 7th biggest money making show in the world for November!

After U2, Elton John and Aerosmith concerts!

Crack on the guns all you want I'll be at the bank cashing in.

How has everyone been enjoying the tour so far this year?

The Can is out I'll be back early next year. I just thought I would give the fan's something to keep there head up and in good spirits.

i say the same. most likewly bullshit.

well the china part is a joke..

bt the rest, this guy DOES have some sources in GNR camp... he told everyone of some GNR stuff before it happened..

also, Brett Meisener said the holdup was the CD cover...

so I wouldnt dismiss this as bullshit just yet...

i highly doubt the hold up is something as simple as the cover. they've had years to get the cover right and they wait last minute? doesn't make any sense at all, especially with all of the work and planning axl has put into this thing.

and what other stuff did this guy predict?