You have NO EFFECT

Gunzen

This forum is a bit slow right now, it is pretty much inundated with people either bitching or supporting Axl, but I read this and it made me think (imagine that)

Beta you are an arrogant bitch who needs to remember that the only way Axl pays your bills is because of us :rolleyes:

Heh, Axl could pays his/her bills for the rest of his life from royalties for the most part I would guess by now. And I would bet that this tour doesnt really consist of negative people on forums.

I really think you guys are overemphasizing you role in the band. Which is non existant. Axl, and GNR play to thousands of fans a week and will continue to do so with or without promotion or singles or whatever. I think that ther sooner you negative wannabe record producers stop thinking you know better than Axl and realize it, the sooner you will be able to just enjoy the band like the majority of us (and we are the majority).

I really believe that the Band should make some sort of statement about the album, or even release it by the end of the year. But whining and bitching is just silly, and has no effect.

Any of you who think that getting on a forum on the internet and bitching will have any effect on GNR are dillusional. I am only referring to the ones who make comments about Axl's career suicide btw, not to be confused with fans who are venting and hav every right to, I get that. Estranged was right, Axl does owe courtesy. But my point is he doesnt need to. The fans will never go way, so just get over it. Axl is great and will always have appeal, jus the way it is.

I guess what I am trying to say is "all you neagative fans, Axl is not comitting career suiciede,he is doing just fine, and will forever be able to do what he wants, you have NO POWER, so drop it and enjoy whats out there now. That is what makes him what he is, he does what he wants, and thank goodness he is that way or we might still be listening to Poison" :rolleyes: You dont have to, I just suggest it.

Unfortunatlely for all you Axl bashers, it is too late, he is great, and you cant stop that train, no matter how hard you try. I am not kissing his ass, I just call it as i see it.

P.S. I am NOT REFERRING to the people who are legitimatley consrtuctively making comments, just the haters (and we know who they are).

See ya n the 13th and 15th rock1

I know this post in kinda boring, but the forum is slow right now, after the album drops next tuesday we will forget all this :P

Edited by Gunzen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know Beta one way or the other, but I don't care. She's Axl's housekeeper.

I just think it's PSYCHOTIC that Axl has his housekeeper insulting (understandably) angry fans on an internet message board. It's just... Shit, it's fucking crazy.

I just with Axl would make music.

well, he does, good point, WE are the ones posting and reacting. I agree with you.

I don't know Beta one way or the other, but I don't care. She's Axl's housekeeper.

I just think it's PSYCHOTIC that Axl has his housekeeper insulting (understandably) angry fans on an internet message board. It's just... Shit, it's fucking crazy.

Maybe you should just shut you face rather than ramble on about shit that you have no clue about.

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Dec 10 2006, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you should just shut you face rather than ramble on about shit that you have no clue about.

Axl?!? :shocked:

gunzen your crazy dude, no really you are, your blind support is amazing.... congrats, and if you think the fans on this message board have no effect .....why try and convince us about the fact? your not lying like axl are you? and about Beta? like anyone gives a shit what she thinks? at the end of the day, she might be a nice lady who's pissed at fans, just like the fans are pissed at axe man, but where here for the music, not axl's housekeeper.

sorry am i missing something, what happened while i was asleep? something about beta on a forum?

Does Beta even speak English??

Of course not Axl and she communicate with hand signs.

Axl probably has to simplify his english, kind of like a snob trying to order Chinese food.

.....just kiddin,..........but I do know one thing.................she needs a sense of humor.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

sorry am i missing something, what happened while i was asleep? something about beta on a forum?

Someone posted this link yesterday...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...34;sa=showPosts

It's a compilation of Beta's posts on HTTGH. They're pretty bitter. You can read it for yourself, but every post pretty much goes like... "If you're not happy with Axl, then just quit being a fan. We don't want your money. You're not invited to the shows."

Yeah...........she ripped this dude a new asshole for really, no reason.

gunzen your crazy dude, no really you are, your blind support is amazing.... congrats, and if you think the fans on this message board have no effect .....why try and convince us about the fact? your not lying like axl are you? and about Beta? like anyone gives a shit what she thinks? at the end of the day, she might be a nice lady who's pissed at fans, just like the fans are pissed at axe man, but where here for the music, not axl's housekeeper.

actually you are here to bitch, I am here to tell you it is pointless . I just think unsupported comments and half truths dont matter, but you have a right to your opinon, whether or not anyone cares rock3

actually you are here to bitch, I am here to tell you it is pointless . I just think unsupported comments and half truths dont matter, but you have a right to your opinon, whether or not anyone cares rock3

i guess it's true, sometimes i am here to bitch, i bitch because i don't think everything is roses in gnr land, yes just my opinion, most likely not many people give a shit, but i'm gonna put it out there, why? because i can, it's the internet! whats wrong with speaking your mind? axl was always so good at it.

i guess it's true, sometimes i am here to bitch, i bitch because i don't think everything is roses in gnr land, yes just my opinion, most likely not many people give a shit, but i'm gonna put it out there, why? because i can, it's the internet! whats wrong with speaking your mind? axl was always so good at it.

absolutely nothing dude. I just think if you keep feeling negative it may affect your own enjoyment of a pretty good situatuon, and that would be too bad, but you are right, it is your right. You have to admit it is kinda old now right? All the bitching?

Someone posted this link yesterday...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...34;sa=showPosts

It's a compilation of Beta's posts on HTTGH. They're pretty bitter. You can read it for yourself, but every post pretty much goes like... "If you're not happy with Axl, then just quit being a fan. We don't want your money. You're not invited to the shows."

Yeah...........she ripped this dude a new asshole for really, no reason.

How to we know that's really Beta? :unsure:

It could be anyone really..

Does Beta even speak English??

Of course not Axl and she communicate with hand signs.

Axl probably has to simplify his english, kind of like a snob trying to order Chinese food.

.....just kiddin,..........but I do know one thing.................she needs a sense of humor.

BTW..............here's a video clip of how Axl talks to Beta. Starts at about 15 seconds..... :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p3v_7o0EURc

absolutely nothing dude. I just think if you keep feeling negative it may affect your own enjoyment of a pretty good situatuon, and that would be too bad, but you are right, it is your right. You have to admit it is kinda old now right? All the bitching?

yes theres alot of needless bitching by people taking advantage of the situation, but theres alot of out an out stalker fans too,( not saying your one)! but they fuel the fire!, i can understand the middle ground which is, people have a right to bitch abit at the moment, mean axl just lied about a release date?.

She had a perfectly valid reason... SHE'S FUCKING PSYCHOTIC. Just like Axl.

Psychotic is coming to a GNR fan forum religiously from mommy's computer and degrading the band.

Seek help.

"If you're not happy with Axl, then just quit being a fan. We don't want your money. You're not invited to the shows."

Fair statement! I suggest you take her advice.

yes theres alot of needless bitching by people taking advantage of the situation, but theres alot of out an out stalker fans too

Hurry, look for a mirror.

Psychotic is coming to a GNR fan forum religiously from mommy's computer and degrading the band.

Seek help.

"If you're not happy with Axl, then just quit being a fan. We don't want your money. You're not invited to the shows."

yes theres alot of needless bitching by people taking advantage of the situation, but theres alot of out an out stalker fans too

pfff, your a joke around here matty :laugh: you little nutter you.

Seek help.

pfff, your a joke around here matty :laugh: you little nutter you.

Only with idiots. I'm glad you finally figured out you're in that club.