Why the big gap between new years shows???

BIGHURT35DH

The gap means absolutely nothing...

There was a one month break between the KROQ show ad the first show on the US tour. And nothing happened...

So why now?

There was meant to be shows but they cancelled them.

It is really 2 options the most likely being to spend time with their famillies.

The other option is to promote CD

The gap means absolutely nothing...

There was a one month break between the KROQ show ad the first show on the US tour. And nothing happened...

So why now?

There was meant to be shows but they cancelled them.

It is really 2 options the most likely being to spend time with their famillies.

The other option is to promote CD

That was only 2 shows and so it was like 3 weeks and still nothing happened...

Edited by TheDemocracyRose

Maybe the band wants to spend the christmas and new years eve with their families?

yea ur right.....i lack commen sense

I was about to say the same thing. These guys need vacations and quality time with their families just like you and me!

yeah, and a little time off to releash Chinese Democracy of course

cuz axl wanna spent some time with baz's family

From what I have seen in MTV Cribs, "Baz's" house is just a shitty reminder of what Ax moved away from to be filthy rich and disown his other members for the name of GNR's. :P

Plus the guy looks like an ubber nerd wearing certain clothes for the show, i mean yeah you are a comic book fan, but where is the line?

Hahaha, I remember hearing the rumours all over that GNR's were planning to make a Video.

:rofl-lol:

Axl will be putting some more vocal effects on Chinese Democracy. Maybe the Harley add was a sign. Maybe he's bringing a goat into the studio for a kick ass remix of "Down on the Farm."

Robin will be spending time with his family and combing his beard.

Ron will be hat shopping.

Tommy will be scouring Hot Topic stores looking for clothes for the next tour.

Richard will find time to do the guitar work on Britney's new album and spend time making himself look more like Izzy.

Dizzy will spend alot of time pondering the meaning of his name, and practicing a bongo solo for "Welcome to the Jungle."

Frank will be doing a lot of shopping. Spend the money while you can.

Pit(t)man will be remixing "Silkworms" for the 109th time and hoping that Axl will actually include it on the album. He will also continue being the most irrelevent member of a rock band of all time.

Bryan "Brain" Mantia will be re-joining the group shortly.

Quality :laugh::laugh: