The new lineup of GN'R

Takeshi

He should settle down and write a book called "ark of covenant, the holy grail, chinese democracy and other things people believe in but never were found". I would buy it... could be a bit of a time between first announcement and release date though, like 10+ years.

Axl should keep Fortus and Stinson, I'm more concerned about the remaining lineup.

I don't think either Finck or Bumblefoot is worthy of being lead guitarist in Guns N Roses. Not because of Slash and my love for him, but because none of them have what it takes to play first string in GNR. The problem is that good guitarists don't just appear anymore, mostly because the entire bandindustry is dying.

When the current guys get tired of waiting around for CD to be released and leave the band, who do you think Axl should hire to replace them?

that wont happen, cause they dont have anything else this good going on, maybe they should leave like Izzy did? We all know how successful the JuJu Hounds were, or how about the Snake Pit? LOL, you need a singer, and VR is successful due to Scott, without him, Duff/Izzy wouldnt be doing shit. No offenese, but I dont see anyone knocking down Robert(S), Ron, and Tommy's doors. Though I do think brain could get another good gig.

There really is no one left - every known guitarist has been into the studio, just about every producer other than Rick Rubin has given it a shot. I think he wants to go solo. Like Elton John. Do piano ballads for Disney movies that sort of thing.

Jack Black - Lead Guitar

/Emo Prince of the Noobs - Rythmn

Dave Moustaine - Drums

50 Cent - Lead Vocals

Axl - Piano

Sort of Rock N Roll Hip Hop.