Online Shop up at GunsNRoses.com

gnr=axl

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a flag rock3

If you guys outside the US dont have ordering options soon.....pm me and I would be willing to help you out.

I got the flag too! Hanging it right above the comp. I bet the store is taking in some good amount of dough just from this board alone.

I hope things stay good, I can't make up many excuses to friends and former GnR fans about Axl and all. I love the new guys, but I need some signs of something happening and not press releases left and right and excuses.

I'm putting in a few cards and taking Rose for his word, I guess this flag is kind of a sign of that, and I hope I don't put it up in shame.

Yeah, totally lame post by me, but whatever.

I was going to order the flag, but I'll wait till they add more stuff.

$30 International Shipping for just a flag is insane.

It'd be about $5-8 tops.

Free shipping on orders of $100 !!!! C'mon Scrooge :rofl-lol:

1. I don't think that is applicable for residents overseas.

2. I have every other item in the store except the wristband.

The baseball jersey is cool, but I'm not spending $100 bucks on it. Too bad they don't have a football one. Didn't Axl wear a Jerry Rice Raiders jersey back on the '02 tour?

They used to have football jerseys on sale back in 2002 when I bought mine... Maybe ebay nowadays?

But damn... I want that baseball jersey too.. Why does it have to be so expensive. :(

Edited by Gunner

I bought the flag... I think its mispriced... its listed as 19.99, but when you click the page its 9.99. Comes to about 16 with shipping...

Not to mention I passed on it at the concerts for 40.

Yeah but when you add it to the basket it says 9.99.

http://gnr.netcentrixllc.com/help/payment/...ounts_codes.asp

I wonder where you'll get a discount code...?

I think they should send one to every member on the gunsnroses.com email list. ;)