Going to see maiden tomorrow

steveysham

Im really pumped for tomorrow because I'm going to be seeing one of the best bands in the whole for the 2nd time tomorrow In dublin. They are going to play all of their new album live then 5 or 6 more. The bad thing is that trivium is opening for them( also my 2nd time witnessing them in their shitacity). Are there any other gigs coming up soon that anyone is looking forward to?

Im really pumped for tomorrow because I'm going to be seeing one of the best bands in the whole for the 2nd time tomorrow In dublin. They are going to play all of their new album live then 5 or 6 more. The bad thing is that trivium is opening for them( also my 2nd time witnessing them in their shitacity). Are there any other gigs coming up soon that anyone is looking forward to?

I saw Maiden in Birmingham on the 12th a week ago today. They were pretty good but I much prefered their old songs after they finished playing the WHOLE of their new album.

Trivium were pretty good I thought though again I don't like the stuff from their new album as much as Ascendacy. The first band was just terrible it was like Lauren Harris or something I thought they really sucked.

Larren Harris? As in steve's daughter? I thought she would have been good. Personally I'm sick of the old and it's not asif the new album is bad its def one of their strongest. I say stop catrering to the fanboys and play new material we dont have much longer to have that oppertunity.

Larren Harris? As in steve's daughter? I thought she would have been good. Personally I'm sick of the old and it's not asif the new album is bad its def one of their strongest. I say stop catrering to the fanboys and play new material we dont have much longer to have that oppertunity.

Exactly, if you wanted to hear Run To The Hills for the 15 billionth time, you should've seen them last year on the Early Days tour.

She's not a bad singer, but it's her band that I didn't like. The guitarist was really annoying and I didn't like his style. Oh well they only play a 20 minute or so set you won't have to put up with them for long.

Lucky you!!! Have fun tomorrow!!! :D

I wish I could see them live too but for a strange reason they aren't going to perform in my country soon, as far as I know! <_<