The Tour Has Ended

War Of The Roses

The tour has ended along with a year that is surely going to live in our hearts forever.

2006 really was the year for Guns N’ Roses, no matter what the haters say because

there was no album or no sign of a clear road to where we shall walk upon, the tour

was the light that kept out heart alive in this dark tunnel but what holds for us in the

end is what started everything, Chinese Democracy.

When we were young, Christmas days beginning was full of that feeling of excitement

and happiness, the day you never want to end, the day everyone unites, smiles are upon

everyone, your on top of the world, there’s nothing that comes close to that very feeling

but when that day comes to an end, you get that feeling that gets you down because in your

heart you know you wont feel like this again for a long period of time. That’s exactly how

I am feeling now with Guns N’ Roses. The tour is finished and I believe everyone will agree

when I say “successfully” but I can not tell the future, I can not guarantee myself that

Chinese Democracy will be in stores on March the 6th of the year 2007, I cannot guarantee

myself that Axl will not disappear again and not come back… nothing but the very thing that

drove me to insanity, only time will tell.

It all started off with 4 warm up shows, what I may recall as my friends “ greatest night of

his life, even greater then his wedding “, it all started in America and now it all ends in America.

Hardly any shows were cancelled, but most were approached by Axl at a very late time but the

feeling and chemistry shown from the band was worth it. The leaks, what can I say? Those very

songs especially “Better”, got that feeling back, the feeling that made me want to run out and

scream, the very feeling that makes me want to jump like I’ve never jumped before. We were

all excited, all ready for another “who knows?” game of Guns N’ Roses. I can still remember

the day when Axl was spotted at Korns party, the boards current members were shot up and from

that moment on, it was all coming back, it was all there, right in our face, another Guns N’ Roses

year, months from then on, what can I say, it’s been one hell of a ride, 2 successful tours, the

band back as professional rock stars, no silly tantrums, rock n’ roll, the way it should be.

For now, we are in the dark and what may be the darkest days in our wait for Chinese Democracy

not because Axl will leave us or tell us the dates been pushed back but the wait will be longer,

not in time but in our minds, we will be so excited that the months will push off slowly but the wait

will drive us to insanity as what we have waited for all these years is finally here, what we waited

for is finally here.

Take care and have a great holiday, for we will all unite again, could be soon or could take time

but for what I believe its soon, we will all live through this again when all hell breaks loose and we

are welcomed to the jungle yet once again,

The Snatcher Of The Pie

Martin Paul

Edited by The Snatcher Of The Pie

thank you snatcher i really liked your post ..i have been waiting along time too and i understand what you are saying....nice post ..happy holidays to you as well mate...

cheers

like an abused wife when her husband shows a touch of affection...

your reply sounded like jonathan gurgaling on tony danzas dick

thank you snatcher i really liked your post ..i have been waiting along time too and i understand what you are saying....nice post ..happy holidays to you as well mate...

cheers

lol

cheers

lol

can you say OWNED ...

cheers

lol

can you say OWNED ...

I can, but you certainly can't after that post. More like RETARTED to me.

(BTW, never claim your own owning ;) )

Edited by Caught in the Rye

Good post.

We wanted a tour - we got it.

We wanted new music - we got it

We wanted a release date - we got it

We wanted Democracy - were getting close.

(3) out of (4) aint bad. I'd consider that a good year.

agreed

for democracy i would have said we got a date

The tour has ended along with a year that is surely going to live in our hearts forever.

2006 really was the year for Guns N’ Roses, no matter what the haters say because

there was no album or no sign of a clear road to where we shall walk upon, the tour

was the light that kept out heart alive in this dark tunnel but what holds for us in the

end is what started everything, Chinese Democracy.

When we were young, Christmas days beginning was full of that feeling of excitement

and happiness, the day you never want to end, the day everyone unites, smiles are upon

everyone, your on top of the world, there’s nothing that comes close to that very feeling

but when that day comes to an end, you get that feeling that gets you down because in your

heart you know you wont feel like this again for a long period of time. That’s exactly how

I am feeling now with Guns N’ Roses. The tour is finished and I believe everyone will agree

when I say “successfully” but I can not tell the future, I can not guarantee myself that

Chinese Democracy will be in stores on March the 6th of the year 2007, I cannot guarantee

myself that Axl will not disappear again and not come back… nothing but the very thing that

drove me to insanity, only time will tell.

It all started off with 4 warm up shows, what I may recall as my friends “ greatest night of

his life, even greater then his wedding “, it all started in America and now it all ends in America.

Hardly any shows were cancelled, but most were approached by Axl at a very late time but the

feeling and chemistry shown from the band was worth it. The leaks, what can I say? Those very

songs especially “Better”, got that feeling back, the feeling that made me want to run out and

scream, the very feeling that makes me want to jump like I’ve never jumped before. We were

all excited, all ready for another “who knows?” game of Guns N’ Roses. I can still remember

the day when Axl was spotted at Korns party, the boards current members were shot up and from

that moment on, it was all coming back, it was all there, right in our face, another Guns N’ Roses

year, months from then on, what can I say, it’s been one hell of a ride, 2 successful tours, the

band back as professional rock stars, no silly tantrums, rock n’ roll, the way it should be.

For now, we are in the dark and what may be the darkest days in our wait for Chinese Democracy

not because Axl will leave us or tell us the dates been pushed back but the wait will be longer,

not in time but in our minds, we will be so excited that the months will push off slowly but the wait

will drive us to insanity as what we have waited for all these years is finally here, what we waited

for is finally here.

Take care and have a great holiday, for we will all unite again, could be soon or could take time

but for what I believe its soon, we will all live through this again when all hell breaks loose and we

are welcomed to the jungle yet once again,

The Snatcher Of The Pie

Martin Paul

This is the best post of yours I have ever read and I could not agree more. My only regret that I only had finances for one show.

For me, 2006 was the year of GNR. I have wanted to see them live for as long as I can remember, and now I have. Twice! rock3 I got to hear alot of my all time favorite songs, and they were better than I could have ever imagined !! I got to hear a few new songs and now Im really excited about CD. Not just because I know it will be great, but because I have been a HUGE GNR fan for a long time, a very loyal fan after seeing the band play together live together and hearing the new songs, I now know that my ALL TIME FAVORITE band will be back at #1. They have always been #1 to me, and I just cant wait to see a music video on TV and more importantly, I cannot wait for fans both old and new, to get the opportunity to listen to the words that Mr. W. (uncle) Axl Rose wrote, the words that have played in the music player in my head for almost 20 years and hove gotten me through many different times.

Its human nature to want to share an awesome discovery with your fellow man, and I cannot wait to share CD with everyone once it is released.

2006 is the year of Guns N' Roses. I will fondly remember this year for the rest of my life and wouldnt trade the memories for a million dollars.

May 2007 be an even bigger year for GNR !!!

it was great i haven't been that happy in a long time izzy was great i agree. i also waited for this for a long time and it was well worth the wait and the money. I hope i get them again. snather of the pie i love you name i can't read it without laughing

Edited by chesire78