Stephanie Seymour

AndyBandy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which of the new songs do you guys think are directed at her? Even though a lot of the new lyrics are great, I think it would be stupid if there were several songs on the album that concerned that airhead!

im pretty sure the past has been forgoten...perhaps u should try and do the same ..or is there something in your life you are bitter about...lol.. hang in there buddy we are all there for you,if you want to talk you know where to find us lol lol..keep your head up ...

I have no idea. I think you are being kind of harsh about her though. Axl has dated a million girls since so why do people always assume that if he talks about a woman who broke his heart, it's always about Stephanie?

Good point. After all, everyone knows that all women are cruel, insensitive heartbreakers. There's really nothing special about Stephanie Seymour in that respect.

:P

I have no idea. I think you are being kind of harsh about her though. Axl has dated a million girls since so why do people always assume that if he talks about a woman who broke his heart, it's always about Stephanie?

Good point. After all, everyone knows that all women are cruel, insensitive heartbreakers. There's really nothing special about Stephanie Seymour in that respect.

:P

Oh man...I just set the whole woman population up for that one. :no::P

Axl Belives she's His soulmate, for many lifes they shared. Hence "There Was A Time"

now they've split. i wouldent be supprised if a hell of alot is about her, think about it!

but not all of it, ha

ummm...never mind

Dont belive me? read it in one of the many offcial GNR books like i did, :)

Those books aren't official. <_<

Axl Belives she's His soulmate, for many lifes they shared. Hence "There Was A Time"

now they've split. i wouldent be supprised if a hell of alot is about her, think about it!

but not all of it, ha

ummm...never mind

ha, oh realy?

strange how many people have read about this in alot of books , and maybe you should

know Axl has a spiritualist as a good friend ect.ect :rolleyes:

:Sigh:

I guess none of you little punks have ever been in love - or at least no more than once. You always think that the person you're currently in love with is your soulmate. The funny thing about that belief is that it can be had about different people at diffent times in your life.

As a famous Brazilian poet once said: love is eternal...as long as it lasts.

I guess none of you little punks have ever been in love - or at least no more than once. You always think that the person you're currently in love with is your soulmate. The funny thing about that belief is that it can be had about different people at diffent times in your life.

Yes i agree, :Sigh:

ALTHOUGH there are many people out there who for some reason, recon they know too well

about everything of someone/somepeople they've never even met.

but not all of it, ha

ummm...never mind

ha, oh realy?

Yes, really.

strange how many people have read about this in alot of books , and maybe you should

know Axl has a spiritualist as a good friend ect.ect :rolleyes:

What you're talking about stemmed from the RS piece of 2000.

As far as the original question goes, Axl did an interview in early 2001 where he stated that Dylan should listen to the record if he wanted to understand what happened, so obviously a lot of it is about SS. But the relevant songs date back to the mid-nineties, so it's nowhere near as sad as it looks.

No need for the word "bitch" in the topic. Pretty uncalled for, and especially since she meant a whole lot to Mr. Rose.

Agreed - have you ever met her? Do you know anything about her? Or do you just immediately subscribe to the opinion you think Axl would approve of?

Oh and all those unofficial books aren't worth a shit. Axl keeps his private life private - as much as he can.

Edited by Elnombre

Yes you've got to stop and think of when the song was written, I've read a few post where people think it's pathetic sad and whatnot that he's still writing about her. You write it down when you feel it but 10 years later or whatever the feeling's are dead but you've still got the song/poem/story or whatever. Think about WTTJ SCOM and so on same thing still singing them but far removed are the emotions that brought the songs about.

+1

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I love you !!!! :heart:

You guys know how on Use Your Illusion 2 Axl thanks Slash for the killer guitar on estranged? I think that beside TWAT in the Chinese Democracy booklet is going to have a dedication to Stephanie thanking her for the killer bitchiness that inspired the lyrics.

its amazing how none of you personally know axl...but seem to think you know the ins and outs of his private life.

slagging off stephanie is pathetic. none of us knows what happened between them, calling her a "bitch" etc is disgusting.

its amazing how none of you personally know axl...but seem to think you know the ins and outs of his private life.

slagging off stephanie is pathetic. none of us knows what happened between them, calling her a "bitch" etc is disgusting.

*applauds*

As far as the original question goes, Axl did an interview in early 2001 where he stated that Dylan should listen to the record if he wanted to understand what happened, so obviously a lot of it is about SS. But the relevant songs date back to the mid-nineties, so it's nowhere near as sad as it looks.

No justa poster of pretty faces are ya...!

:D

Edited by Leigh-Rok!

Oh my God! Thanks guys! With a few exceptions you were all completely unable to answer my question. Never mind my language, I just find her to be less loveable than you do, based on whatever interviews I have seen with her! "Uncalled for", whatever, just please answer my question!

Some of you have indicated, however, that you don't think a mentionable amount concerns her. I have a new question: What are the new songs about?

The Blues?

There Was A Time?

Better?

Catcher In The Rye?

Madagascar?

Chinese Democracy?

I.R.S?

Rhiad and the Bedouins?