Stephanie Seymour

AndyBandy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say half of use your illusion and 1/4 of Chinese Democracy

Estranged etc, are about Erin Everly. UYI was released a couple of months after Axl and Steph started dating, and was written well before they'd even met. She has nothing to do with those records.

Edited by Angelica

As far as the original question goes, Axl did an interview in early 2001 where he stated that Dylan should listen to the record if he wanted to understand what happened, so obviously a lot of it is about SS. But the relevant songs date back to the mid-nineties, so it's nowhere near as sad as it looks.

No justa poster of pretty faces are ya...!

:D

:kiss:

Now back to my day job...

Edited by Angelica

Oh my God! Thanks guys! With a few exceptions you were all completely unable to answer my question. Never mind my language, I just find her to be less loveable than you do, based on whatever interviews I have seen with her! "Uncalled for", whatever, just please answer my question!

Some of you have indicated, however, that you don't think a mentionable amount concerns her. I have a new question: What are the new songs about?

The Blues?

There Was A Time?

Better?

Catcher In The Rye?

Madagascar?

Chinese Democracy?

I.R.S?

Rhiad and the Bedouins?

Come on now, some of you have to have read the interviews with Beta? Axl planned on marrying her !! She fuckn killed him emotionally !!! That Bitch !!

Edited by gnfnr2006

Come on now, some of you have to have read the interviews with Beta? Axl planned on marrying her !! She fuckn killed him emotionally !!! That Bitch !!

Yeah, women should do as they're told. How dare she choose not to be with him! :rolleyes:

Edited by Angelica

shes not even that hot he can do better anyway, and whoever beta is, i think thats the most annoying name ever.

beta is axl asst watch rock in rio 3 beta come on stage at the end and beta keeps axl in line and beta is like a mother to axl

shes not even that hot he can do better anyway, and whoever beta is, i think thats the most annoying name ever.

beta is axl asst watch rock in rio 3 beta come on stage at the end and beta keeps axl in line and beta is like a mother to axl

Yes she definetly is. She really sticks up for him like a mother does for her bad kid. Her interviews are very interesting....it sounds like she is probably Axls closest friend, as well as his assistant. She originally worked for Seymore before her and Axl met, and she ended up going to work for Axl. I think she is good people.

:Sigh:

I guess none of you little punks have ever been in love - or at least no more than once. You always think that the person you're currently in love with is your soulmate. The funny thing about that belief is that it can be had about different people at diffent times in your life.

As a famous Brazilian poet once said: love is eternal...as long as it lasts.

I've been in love...I almost killed myself over it...literally...it wasnt good for me

The new album consists of 99.9% about Steph. I think this could be a problem for the album if people know a lot about Axl's past. Nobody wants to listen to a 44 yr old guy whine about a stupid woman he broke up with 14 yrs ago. I can't wait for the follow up album, if it is still about Stephanie it is doomed.

Which of the new songs do you guys think are directed at her? Even though a lot of the new lyrics are great, I think it would be stupid if there were several songs on the album that concerned that airhead!

Even though your wording sucked ass, I think a lot of the new songs have to do with Stephanie. That part of his life was never really dealt with in Axls music, and from what I can gather Axl was very hardcore into her, so to think that only one or two songs had to do with her would be ludacris. She was such a big part of his life that I think she would be a big part of his music.

I remember reading an article (albeit a very old one) where Axl said that he wishes that when the CD does come out that Dylan listens to the record. So I think Steph and Dylan are a huge part of his material. That would be the smart guess.

The new album consists of 99.9% about Steph. I think this could be a problem for the album if people know a lot about Axl's past. Nobody wants to listen to a 44 yr old guy whine about a stupid woman he broke up with 14 yrs ago. I can't wait for the follow up album, if it is still about Stephanie it is doomed.

Some songs will be about her (TWAT) but not 99,9%

Is Madagascar about her ? Maybe.

Some people here act as if Stephanie was the only woman in Axl´s life :rolleyes: .

Well, Axl said in 2001 that Dylan would have to listen to Chinese Democracy if he wanted to know what happened. That's straight from the horse's mouth. It's not a fan's invention you know.

Edited by Axingn'r

Some people here act as if Stephanie was the only woman in Axl´s life :rolleyes: .

Well, Axl said in 2001 that Dylan would have to listen to Chinese Democracy if he wanted to know what happened. That's straight from the horse's mouth. It's not a fan's invention you know.

And what?Does that mean she´s been the only woman he´s been in love with?

Nobody is saying she's the only woman he's been in love with. We are saying that Chinese Democracy will have songs about Stephanie Seymour : Axl himself said it.

Nobody is saying she's the only woman he's been in love with. We are saying that Chinese Democracy will have songs about Stephanie Seymour : Axl himself said it.

OK I´m done with this. Merry Christmas :kiss: