Sebastian Bach attacking a fan who hit him with a glass

Sjakalen

can someone please explain what this is, so I can decide if I want to waste my time clicking on the link. You'd think that people with over 1000 posts wouuld know to describe things in their original post, rather than just saying some stupid ass shit like "look at how cool this link is blah blah"

can someone please explain what this is, so I can decide if I want to waste my time clicking on the link. You'd think that people with over 1000 posts wouuld know to describe things in their original post, rather than just saying some stupid ass shit like "look at how cool this link is blah blah"

You'd think any human wouldn't be so lazy as to imply that clicking on a link takes more than 1 calorie of energy and 5 seconds of time.

Why is this still in GnR discussion and news? Mods :sleeper:

You'd think any human wouldn't be so lazy as to imply that clicking on a link takes more than 1 calorie of energy and 5 seconds of time.

Why is this still in GnR discussion and news? Mods :sleeper:

when you have like 35492875984375983 external links a day, that does add up to a lot of time, especially when it's so easy for the original poster to just do it. Plus, i'm on a wireless connection at school and youtube runs really slow on it. :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

it's a clip of bach getting hit w/ a bottle and throwing it back at the guy. interspersed w/ clips of him bitching and waiting for the cops to come. the fucked up part is when he threw the bottle back it hit some girl & she sued baz and got a good chunk of money outta him.