Sebastian Bach attacking a fan who hit him with a glass

Sjakalen

Way I see it, this is very different from StLouis. Axl attacked a fan with a video camera, Bach attacked someone that actually could have done serious harm to him. That bottle hits him in the face, the throat.....you see what I'm saying? Bach was a wee bit over the line, yeah, but at least he had an excuse better than "lameass security."

Way I see it, this is very different from StLouis. Axl attacked a fan with a video camera, Bach attacked someone that actually could have done serious harm to him. That bottle hits him in the face, the throat.....you see what I'm saying? Bach was a wee bit over the line, yeah, but at least he had an excuse better than "lameass security."

I really agree with that! And Bachs head started bleeding.

And.... Axl is kinda a pussy :tongue2:

Sebastian stated in an interview with Kurt Loder in 1991 that if he was in the situation again, he'd just walk off the stage.

I'm not the biggest fan of Sebastian, but I can understand why he got pissed off. A beer bottle hits you in the head and you start to bleed. The adrenalin starts pumping, you're opening up for Aerosmith, you have a few more songs to go in the 35-45minute set, you don't want to just leave, and you really want to get the prick who just hit you in the head.

The mistake he made was throwing the bottle back into the crowd, and apparently he hit the wrong person. I don't have a problem with him jumping into the crowd, although I would not have wanted to be hit by his boots, he's a big boy!

I think there was a bit more to the story than just a fan with a camera. Plenty of people have taped GN'R shows over the years, and St. Louis wasn't the first show ever taped by a fan and I'm sure it wasn't the first person he saw with a camera. I've read that somewhere, in his words, that there was a biker who was pushing around younger members of the audiences and kept tempting Axl and the band to do something.

I heard he kicked a woman in the face, the wrong person and she sued him...

i didn't remember him jumping in the crowd till i watched the video. i just remember reading about it in RIP magazine and i thought he said he hit the girl with the bottle.

Haha comes in swingin' like donkey kong :lol:

"Who the fuck did that man?" Man he talks like an idiot.

it's hard to talk like shakespeare when you're really pissed.

when i'm really mad it seems like all that comes out of my mouth is the f-bomb. :D

I heard he kicked a woman in the face, the wrong person and she sued him...

i didn't remember him jumping in the crowd till i watched the video. i just remember reading about it in RIP magazine and i thought he said he hit the girl with the bottle.

Haha comes in swingin' like donkey kong :lol:

"Who the fuck did that man?" Man he talks like an idiot.

it's hard to talk like shakespeare when you're really pissed.

when i'm really mad it seems like all that comes out of my mouth is the f-bomb. :D

Yeah thats granted. But I was referring to him saying "man" at the end, like he's talking to one person when he's talking to a whole crowd.

But I guess it was kinda cool how he went off into a song and encorperated his anger into it

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think there was a bit more to the story than just a fan with a camera. Plenty of people have taped GN'R shows over the years, and St. Louis wasn't the first show ever taped by a fan and I'm sure it wasn't the first person he saw with a camera. I've read that somewhere, in his words, that there was a biker who was pushing around younger members of the audiences and kept tempting Axl and the band to do something.

I've heard that story to...