VIDEOGAME Thread...

It's The Old Republic.

An MMORPG made by Bioware who also made the first Knights of the Old Republic game, which was awesome. The 2nd was OK, but riddled with bugs due to LucasArts demanding a premature release so 1/3 of the content got cut and they missed bits. It's set 300 years after the first KOTOR game which is set 4000 years before the Battle of Yavin, which was Episode 4.

So, no, it's not Darth Vader.

Also, there is a Battlefront 3 coming out.

Edit: The trailer is CG, that's not what it looks like, graphics aren't very good IMO, they went for some artistic thing and it looks a bit shit IMO.

Edited by Mr_Oujamaflip

It's The Old Republic.

An MMORPG made by Bioware who also made the first Knights of the Old Republic game, which was awesome. The 2nd was OK, but riddled with bugs due to LucasArts demanding a premature release so 1/3 of the content got cut and they missed bits. It's set 300 years after the first KOTOR game which is set 4000 years before the Battle of Yavin, which was Episode 4.

Also, there is a Battlefront 3 coming out.

Edit: The trailer is CG, that's not what it looks like, graphics aren't very good IMO, they went for some artistic thing and it looks a bit shit IMO.

Thanks for clearing it up! I'll keep my ears open for news regarding BFIII. I loved I and II.

Might I suggest going to the SWTOR website? It has information on classes and whatnot. I'd also suggest playing the KOTOR games if you havent, apparently the MMO, which is somehow story driven for each character individually (how the fuck) is big on stuff from those two. Plus they're the best Star Wars games that have been around since... JK2?

It's The Old Republic.

The guy in the trailer looks a hell of a lot like DV. Why would they do that?

2w3dvmq.jpg

It's The Old Republic.

The guy in the trailer looks a hell of a lot like DV. Why would they do that?

2w3dvmq.jpg

To make people think it is?

Besides, I always thought Revan was cooler.

I miss my Mega Drive. That was probably the time i liked playing video games the most.

Damn how i loved to play Terminator, Comix Zone, Super Street Fighter 2, Sonic and the Fifa Soccer series... It was so cool!

yeah... it was great... sometimes i play sega and dendy games on pc... i love emulations)))