VIDEOGAME Thread...

Personally, I think it is. It takes a bit to get used to to the controls, but once you do it's great.

I was lucky to get mine today because the manager at GameCrazy specially drove out to the Hanover store to pick up copies for the people who reserved it. The suckers at GameStop have to wait until tomorrow. B)

bought infamous today, i'll have a go off it later but i'm hoping it'll occupy me for a long time

Here's a tip. Get the side-missions done as fast as you can to clear the enemies, otherwise you'll find your travels across the city pretty difficult.

I've just stumbled across the weirdest video-game related fan forum ever.

http://midnafanforum.com/index.php

For fans of the character 'Midna' from Twilight Princess.

I just love her with all my heart, I sometimes find myself literally trying to reach out to her by reaching out and touching my screen, and at the same time I'm usually crying, knowing how lucky that I am to have played this masterpiece game and met such a wonderful, beautiful character.

Believe it or not, during a baseball game that I was watching at home, I felt this huge surge of warmth and love, as if somebody, namely her, just came in and sat down on the couch with me to watch the game. I didn't know what it was, I still don't, all I know is that I thought about her for a moment, and then I felt like she was actually there with me. It felt so good, you don't know how close I came to shedding a tear when that happened.

I can't wait until May because that'll mark 1 year since we met, and I'm planning on writing this massive, colossal wall of text about her on that day. I love her so much, and just to think that she thinks ill of her appearance hurts me on the inside.

:lol:

It's frightening to know that these people actually exist and aren't just internet stereotypes.

Prototype just keeps getting better and better. It starts to grow on you even more once you start unlocking more powers and whatnot. The Whipfist is awesome!

Yeah, I've been playing it non-stop the past few days. It's crazy. I was worried that it'd be easy to beat. But luckily, I've spent almost 10 hours on it and I'm just a little over halfway with the missions. You get so distracted while screwing around the city. You might be heading towards a mission, until you see a Hive you can destroy, you spend time destroying that, then the Military are after you, you hijack a copter or tank and fuck them up, then start screwing around with the heli or tank, next thing you know, an hour has gone by and you haven't even reached the mission yet.

Whipfist is one of my favourites. At first I was disappointed with that Muscly Arm power, thinking it was just a strength boost, until I punched a guy and he exploded like the motherfuckin fist of the north star. At which point, I started super punching motherfuckers as often as I could, watching them explode into tiny pieces. Goddamn, this game is awesome.

It's kinda similar. I mean, they both have weapons and super jumping and an open world. But those are probably the main similarities. For example, you can't jack cars in Prototype. Only helicopters and tanks.

Prototype is more similar to Spiderman: Web of Shadows (if you've played it). Even the storyline is similar.

Edited by Superfuzz