VIDEOGAME Thread...

I was going to get up early today to go get Ghostbusters, but I was way too tired so my mom is picking it up for me later on today. It's gotten really good reviews and I've been reading that the online is really fun as well. Can't wait to play it. :thumbsup:

And as for Red Faction, my brothers are getting that for me soon for a late birthday gift.

I'm keeping Prototype for a long time. Mainly because I have so much fun playing it, and because I know it'll be awhile until I get 100% on it. But that's fine with me because I hate it when I beat games so quickly and there's nothing left to do on them.

But Prototype, Ghostbusters and Red Faction should keep me busy for a long ass time.

I will say this though, I am getting rid of Wolverine once I find that last fucking Dog Tag. <_< Once I get that, I'll have 100% completely.

I'm keeping Prototype for a long time. Mainly because I have so much fun playing it, and because I know it'll be awhile until I get 100% on it. But that's fine with me because I hate it when I beat games so quickly and there's nothing left to do on them.

But Prototype, Ghostbusters and Red Faction should keep me busy for a long ass time.

I will say this though, I am getting rid of Wolverine once I find that last fucking Dog Tag. <_< Once I get that, I'll have 100% completely.

Yeah, I feel the same about Prototype. It's one of those games that you play until you get bored of it.... then a few months later, you say "Damn, I'm in the mood to play that again.". I feel that way about a lot of the GTA's too.

But I'm low on cash right now, and there's so many good games coming out/are out. Red Faction, Ghostbusters, BlazBlue, Arkham Asylum, KOFXII... I really can't afford all that unless I trade in some of my games. :(

Just beat the Ghostbusters game. It was really great. The plot line made it feel just like it was a 3rd movie and overall everyone in it was fantastic. I definitely recommend getting it if you're a GB fan.

Do you think it may be better to rent it? I hear it's really easy.

Well, it depends. If you're an online/trophies kind of guy, go ahead and buy it. If not, yeah, rent it.

I've still got some more play through left with mine, but it won't be to too long until I'll be getting rid of it unless they come out with some nice Add-On Content that'll keep me playing it.

i bought a dick load of games in the last few days. spent 300 bucks at blockbuster.

i got:

fear 2 (awesome game.)

star wars unleashed (pretty cool so far, havent gotten into it much)

ufc unleashed (pretty awesome. gotta get the controls down better but the game is very dynamic. create a fighter is bitchin too. except houston alexander just knocked matt 'the fury' daubs the FUCK out. )

i also got a controller pack which was 80 bucks for:

-a controller (go figure)

-banjo kazooie nuts n bolts (havent played it yet, thoughts?)

-some game i forget the name of but its for kids, paradise lost or soemthing like that. havent played it yet.

right now im loving fear and ufc.

i was going to pick up ghostbusters too but i thought i would save that for another day. the reviews have been really good. i heard the multiplayer is pretty cool. i need blacksabbath to confirm/deny this.

Can't say anything about the Multiplayer right now because I only got to play one round since I've gotten it and that was because I was so drawn into the Story Mode. I'd definitely suggest getting it if you're a Ghostbusters fan, and from what I know from playing the one round of Multiplayer, it is fun. I don't remember what Mode I played, but there are a few.

Overall, so far without the impact of Multiplayer, I'd give the game 8.5/10.