VIDEOGAME Thread...

That Milo thing they showed while very cool is also kinda scary I think, like basic AI to some extent...

Beginning of Skynet perhaps :lol:

One thing I was impressed with was everyone was expection motion controls like the Wii and Sixaxis but what MS showed was far far beyond expectations...

As for the Sony conference, I wouldnt be surprised if we saw a 3-D game of somesort being shown off...

the fear of skynet was build on the fear of linked computers in the military in the early 80s, (what became internet, NOT SKYNET!) :facepalm::P

I wasn't surprised by what Microsoft showed. But that is becouse the major gaming sites have postet numerus reports about a camera controller. Since everyone had seen the technologi before, and Microsoft bought the company who made it.

They where planning and actually made a few prototyes of a Wii mote for 360 last year, but they pulled the plug on that right before E3, I guess they found this camera technologi then.

Just been on the IGN boards and some people there are so hypocritical...

Several posters who were complaing MGS Rising was gong to be crap when it was believe to be 360 exclusive are not saying its gonna be awesome its on both consoles...

Furthermore I forgot fanboyism gets into feverpitch around E3, you have 360 fans, Sony fans and Nintendo fans all screaming about eachother about how the other consoles are crap and have no good games. NO! All the consoles have good games, I'm an 360 owner but would happily get a PS3 to play games like Uncharted, Killzone and LBP just like I am sure there are some PS3 fans that would happily get a 360 to play games like Mass Effect, Crackdown (horribly underrated) and Gears...

But fuck it what do I know noone wants to be happy all they want to do it bitch about the negatives rather than focus on the positives of each console :facepalm:

LOL ENJOY UR NO GAEMS, PS3FAGS!! :violin:

:lol:

Ah I thought Rising was an xbox exclusive... if it's multiplatform then that's cool. Everyone wins.

The Project Natal or whatever it was called looked impressive.

Nah Rising will be multiplatform

I thought it was very shocking L4D2 is xbox pc exclusive

I think it's shocking they're releasing a sequel this quickly. How about some more DLC?

LOL ENJOY UR NO GAEMS, PS3FAGS!! :violin:

:lol:

Ah I thought Rising was an xbox exclusive... if it's multiplatform then that's cool. Everyone wins.

The Project Natal or whatever it was called looked impressive.

Nah Rising will be multiplatform

I thought it was very shocking L4D2 is xbox pc exclusive

I think it's shocking they're releasing a sequel this quickly. How about some more DLC?

Well after L4D 1 was finished they had a ton of ideas to put in and Valve employees choose their next project so they chose L4D 2, 5 new campaigns with normal, Versus and Survival mode plus a new unannounced mode. New weapons including melee like axes and chainsaws.

Newer harder creschendo moments such as activatiing a switch which releases the hoarde then having to activate another switch in that hoarde. Daytime levels, new special infected. Sound fucking sweet!

And there should be more DLC for the first game aswell...

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Several posters who were complaing MGS Rising was gong to be crap when it was believe to be 360 exclusive are not saying its gonna be awesome its on both consoles...

Furthermore I forgot fanboyism gets into feverpitch around E3, you have 360 fans, Sony fans and Nintendo fans all screaming about eachother about how the other consoles are crap and have no good games. NO! All the consoles have good games, I'm an 360 owner but would happily get a PS3 to play games like Uncharted, Killzone and LBP just like I am sure there are some PS3 fans that would happily get a 360 to play games like Mass Effect, Crackdown (horribly underrated) and Gears...

But fuck it what do I know noone wants to be happy all they want to do it bitch about the negatives rather than focus on the positives of each console :facepalm:

Fanboyism around E3 is nothing. Just wait untill there are some rumers about next gen platforms. Then it almost get religius.

Personally, I have them all, PS3, 360 and Wii. They are all good, except Nintendo Wii, just not for me. I'm a happy sofa gamer ;)

Even though PS3 is getting GT5 this fall (if rumers are true), I feel it's good that there is comming a new forza game. That game looked so incredable sweet. Hope that GT5 can compete and that we will have two fantastic racers instead of one. I feel sorry for sony fans around the globe if GT5 don't have damage, they will get their head ripped of by 360 fanboys. For me personally, damage detection isn't so important to me, I can see why it is to some people, but the car themself is much more importent.

what are people expecting from Sony tonight?

I have a Wii, which I originally bought just for the new Smash Bros. game (owned and played the previous ones; very fucking addictive games).

This was Xmas... played it like two or three times for a few hours at a time, mainly that game and the two GC Timesplitters games which I bought second hand to relive the glory days. (backwards compatible).

Probably the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. I'm loathe to sell something like that second hand, yet I have no real drive to actually play it, and I don't foresee any uber games coming out for it.

If TS4 ever sees the light of day I will of course buy it and play it to death, but until then it's just gathering dust in my living room.

I bought a second controller, a Gamecube controller, a Gamecube memory card (the big one) and about five games. :em:

Edited by mandead

It's not just like that on the IGN boards. It's like that EVERYWHERE on the internet. It's so pathetic. Sony fanboys going on and on, saying how Kojima has betrayed Playstation but putting the Metal Gear Solid franchise on the 360 (even though MGS has been on the fucking Xbox before, and even the Gamecube).

You'd think people would be happy that others now have a chance to enjoy the game. :facepalm:

Anyway, Nintendo conference in 40 mins.

anyone know where i can watch microsofts e3 conference online? couldn't find this years on youtube and its hard to avoid spoilers :(

Gamespot, IGN and most gaming sites have it in the separate parts up already and they will r

probably have a full version of it later in the week

Here we go http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/mi...topslot;thumb;3

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

I checked out the list on Wikipedia (seemed a decent enough place to check out such a thing)

...pretty disappointed with the list. Plenty of sequels to shit/average games, as predicted.

Still, L4D2 makes it worthwhile I guess.