VIDEOGAME Thread...

LOL ENJOY UR NO GAEMS, PS3FAGS!! :violin:

:lol:

Ah I thought Rising was an xbox exclusive... if it's multiplatform then that's cool. Everyone wins.

The Project Natal or whatever it was called looked impressive.

Nah Rising will be multiplatform

I thought it was very shocking L4D2 is xbox pc exclusive

I thought it was very shocking L4D2 is xbox pc exclusive

Was the first one not the same?

I didnt realise the first one was exclusive aswell...

But still I would have thought the PS3 would have had it and am a little surprised it hasnt been announced for it

Jesus christ that is a bombshell, maybe it will be a timed exclusive like Bioshock...

I do find it a little surprising that a few Sony fans are saying the MS keynote was rubbish, I mean even the hardest Sony fanboy should be able to see that the stuff like the motion camera is quality stuff now...

So happy Alan Wake is actually coming out

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Wasn't to impressed by Microsofts press confrance. I was disepointed by the Natal project trailer. Becouse it didn't show it in use. Just the consept behind it. Sure, if they get it to work just like it was on the trailer, it will be freakin awsome. But I'm sure it will feel like EyeToy 1.5.

I was shocked but not to shocked to see MGS go to Xbox. Long time comming, and it wasn't so big news since MGS2 was on the original Xbox, yes, for those with memory, it is not the first time MGS is on Xbox.

Looking forward to Forza 3. The logo was one of the worst I've ever seen, but the game looked good, and I had alot of fun with the first one. probably end up with both that and Gran Turismo this autum.

Sony's press confrance is going to be ace to. They are bringing alot to the table this year also.

More like eyetoy 2.0 but hey obviously it depends what you like in games which will relate to how much you liked the conference...

The difference with MGS2 and the new one is that when MGS2 came out on the Xbox is was Substance not an original title at the time...

I'm still a little shocked there is going to yet another PSP

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Wasn't to impressed by Microsofts press confrance. I was disepointed by the Natal project trailer. Becouse it didn't show it in use. Just the consept behind it. Sure, if they get it to work just like it was on the trailer, it will be freakin awsome. But I'm sure it will feel like EyeToy 1.5.

I was shocked but not to shocked to see MGS go to Xbox. Long time comming, and it wasn't so big news since MGS2 was on the original Xbox, yes, for those with memory, it is not the first time MGS is on Xbox.

Looking forward to Forza 3. The logo was one of the worst I've ever seen, but the game looked good, and I had alot of fun with the first one. probably end up with both that and Gran Turismo this autum.

Sony's press confrance is going to be ace to. They are bringing alot to the table this year also.

How can you not be impressed with Microsofts conference? So far, it has been the greatest E3 in years. I'd really like to know what it would take for a conference to impress you.

Also, they did show live use of the Natal Project. Don't you remember that girl flailing around and knocking back all those balls?

There hasn't been a decent Star Wars game since X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, although personally I thought Empire at War was pretty good.

Either way, they churn out shit game after shit game with that label smacked on it.

There hasn't been a decent Star Wars game since X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, although personally I thought Empire at War was pretty good.

Either way, they churn out shit game after shit game with that label smacked on it.

Like that new terminator game, looks like shit. I reckon it would get hella boring.

Microsoft's conference was the best in years. They didn't just talk, they showed. It has a lot of potential.

Apparantly Sony has something really big up their sleeve, and I hope they do, but I remain sceptic.

Last year they said the same and it proved to be MAG, and while 256 players is impressive, it is basically another FPS with more players.

KOTOR 1 and 2 (even with it's bugs) were great. Jedi Knight 2 was wonderful, then came Battlefront, which was a poor rip-off of this Mod for Jedi Academy, which was pretty cool, BF2 which had fun flying. There were also the Rogue Squadron games. 1 and 2 were just awesome but 3 sorta failed cos they put in ground based missions. But yeah, a hell of a lot of shit games, Empire at War, the movie games, The Force Unleashed etc.

Oh and Star Wars Bounty Hunter on the Gamecube was pretty win.

Jedi Knight (the original; Dark Forces II) was and is an absolute classic. One of the best FPS' ever IMO, and certainly the most atmospheric from my childhood.

JKII was mediocre, although at the time it looked fantastic.

The subsequent ones were shit, and mainly MP-focused anyway I think.

How can you not be impressed with Microsofts conference? So far, it has been the greatest E3 in years. I'd really like to know what it would take for a conference to impress you.

Also, they did show live use of the Natal Project. Don't you remember that girl flailing around and knocking back all those balls?

Here is how I'm not that impressed;

I'm a hardware guy. So for me, the 2005 E3 was legendary, when all the new consoles where announced. Alot of pre renders aside, that was exciting. I know they can't dish out new hardware every year. (PSP1000-2000-3000-GO) Or at least they shouldn't. Only confuses gamers.

It was good that they cut back on the numbers and such, and focused on the games. But there where a lot of stage demos that was porly executed. First of the demos that was under par was the Modern Warfare demo. I know that is most likly the most anticipated game at the show. But all they did was play a part of the game. Without any narration or context. Nothing about, "this is what we've been working on for a few years now, and we are finally ready to show you one of our more destict levels".

The Forza 3 demo was actually quite good, liked that alot.

Alan wake was the same as Modern Warfare 2, only they talked abit about it first.

And who the hell will use their gaming console for facebook and twitter. If twitter where so easy, write someting. Becouse if you are going to write on a gamepad, it takes way to much time.

As said before, the video of Natal was impressive. But as the head of the gaming devision said. That was their vision of the product. If they had a working prototype that could do all that, or nearly all that, there would be a stage demo showing it in action. It impresses me that the camera didn't add the fingers when he scanned the skateboard.

But there was alot of great games. Splinter Cell looked very good.

That Milo thing they showed while very cool is also kinda scary I think, like basic AI to some extent...

Beginning of Skynet perhaps :lol:

One thing I was impressed with was everyone was expection motion controls like the Wii and Sixaxis but what MS showed was far far beyond expectations...

As for the Sony conference, I wouldnt be surprised if we saw a 3-D game of somesort being shown off...