VIDEOGAME Thread...

so E3 is about 10 hours away, i've a feeling this will be one of the best yet, although i don't expect much from nintendo other than more family games. i'm super excited to hear about MGS5 and i know microsoft will have plenty up their sleves

Sony will have alot of first party stuff to tell but i think they will drop the ball with third party stuff

Not MGS5 me thinks

MGS PO3 with Big Boss and Gray Fox (not Raiden)

As long as it's not MGS4 Substance. Still got my fingers crossed for MGS5 no matter how unlikely it may be.

Frankly MGS4's story never sat right with me. Or at least the 'Zero is a villain and all 20th century history post-WW2 is all a giant conspiracy' part of it. Plus Naomi's rushed death. The explanation for Vamp was something of a let-down too.

Anyway, why the game's are always incredibly satisfying to play I'm just wondering how much more Konami can get out of the current characters.

If the rumours are true then we wont be seeing Solid Snake for a very long time, the person who flashes up on the teaser sight is rumoured to be big boss, but then again, why is Raiden popping up as well. Maybe we will be seeing Snake after all. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume that the people at Konami smoke a lot of pot.

ITS NOT RAIDEN ITS GRAY FOX AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST :facepalm:

And BS AVP looks absolutely awesome, online will be sick

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

so E3 is about 10 hours away, i've a feeling this will be one of the best yet, although i don't expect much from nintendo other than more family games. i'm super excited to hear about MGS5 and i know microsoft will have plenty up their sleves

Sony will have alot of first party stuff to tell but i think they will drop the ball with third party stuff

Not MGS5 me thinks

As long as it's not MGS4 Substance. Still got my fingers crossed for MGS5 no matter how unlikely it may be.

Frankly MGS4's story never sat right with me. Or at least the 'Zero is a villain and all 20th century history post-WW2 is all a giant conspiracy' part of it. Plus Naomi's rushed death. The explanation for Vamp was something of a let-down too.

Anyway, why the game's are always incredibly satisfying to play I'm just wondering how much more Konami can get out of the current characters.

If the rumours are true then we wont be seeing Solid Snake for a very long time, the person who flashes up on the teaser sight is rumoured to be big boss, but then again, why is Raiden popping up as well. Maybe we will be seeing Snake after all. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume that the people at Konami smoke a lot of pot.

haha missed that bit sorry, only few more days till we find out what's what.

On a related note the teaser site has changed http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/index.html it's now just showing an 8, or some symbol.

Edited by plonker88

Not MGS5 me thinks

Gray Fox? Now surely he is dead? He got stomped in MGS1 and there wasn't much left of him even then.

Not MGS5 me thinks

Gray Fox? Now surely he is dead? He got stomped in MGS1 and there wasn't much left of him even then.

This game could be set in the time of Big Boss though.

Not MGS5 me thinks

Yes but if it it s MGS Portable Ops sequel for the new PSP then it will probably be set early in the timeline after Snake Eater but before MGS 1 like the previous ones

So who here plays CS: Source and DoD: Source?

I just bought them for a tenner off Amazon - which seemed reasonable - and I play a lot of L4D and BF2142 and I know Valve tend to make quality games so I figured I might as well finally try Counter Strike.

Any good? I've heard good things, but don't really talk to anyone who plays it.

DoD looks good. I play Red Orchestra and that's pretty damn good, so I guess DoD is similar, but more HL2-esque?

Edited by mandead

I just bought them for a tenner off Amazon - which seemed reasonable - and I play a lot of L4D and BF2142 and I know Valve tend to make quality games so I figured I might as well finally try Counter Strike.

DoD looks good. I play Red Orchestra and that's pretty damn good, so I guess DoD is similar, but more HL2-esque?

I like left4dead. It's the game that probably finally convinced me online wasn't just going to 13-year old kids calling me a 'n00b' all day long. Though Versus mode seems to have more than it's fair share of morons.

I like left4dead. It's the game that probably finally convinced me online wasn't just going to 13-year old kids calling me a 'n00b' all day long. Though Versus mode seems to have more than it's fair share of morons.

Yeah, L4D is the game I play most by far, and the one that got me back into online gaming after a four or five year hiatus. The shit I've missed o_O

It's a really fucking addictive game. One of those things about simple to do, hard to master. Addictive, at least.

Can't wait for the next free booster pack thing. :o

Yeah, L4D is the game I play most by far, and the one that got me back into online gaming after a four or five year hiatus. The shit I've missed o_O

It's a really fucking addictive game. One of those things about simple to do, hard to master. Addictive, at least.

Can't wait for the next free booster pack thing. :o

I've started to rack up the acheivements on it but for every two that are straightforward some really do require some teamwork. What's your name on Live? I'm always up for a run through it.

Assuming you mean XBox Live, I'm not on it. mandead is my name pretty much everywhere online. I dunno if you can add cross-platform, I guess not.

Either way, if you do have the PC version add me.

Updating CS: Source now. :D

Well MGS Rising probably wont be exclusive but I agree if Sony's show is even half as good as MS it will be great

The Big Boss MGS game is for PSP, isn't it?

But yeah, there's still a high probability that MGSR is multiplatform. It doesn't matter though, I'm just glad 360 finally dipped their toes into the MGS franchise.