VIDEOGAME Thread...

My uncle game me the Wolverine game for my birthday. It's pretty awesome. Definitely a must if you're an X-Men/Wolverine fan. It's probably the best Movie/Comic based game I've ever played besides the Spider-Man titles.

Also, I'm working on getting the Platinum Trophy on LittleBigPlanet and Resident Evil 5. I only need one more for LBP and four more for RE5. None of them are too hard, just slightly time consuming.

One more thing...

I can't wait for June!

Ghostbusters

20081203_ghostbusters-video-game-2.jpg

Prototype

announceprototype1.jpg

Red Faction: Guerrilla

guerilla.jpg

Fat Princess (PSN Exclusive)

fat-princess-20080716103447465_640w.jpg

^_^

Any XBox'ers looking forward to the launch of that 1 vs. 100 thing? Free Microsoft points if you win, as far as I can tell.

Yeah it does seem really cool, like if the 1 wins he get a shit loads of MS points but if the 100 win we all get a share which is cool!

Can win free arcade games aswell

InFAMOUS is fantastic. I love it. So much fun.

The missions are awesome, very focused and well thought out. I love the random street fights that break out too, it's an amazing feeling jumping from rooftop to rooftop while sparks fly, cars explode below you and people try to shoot you.

i'm not loving dead space. it looks good but the gameplay isn't great IMO

not really excited about anything at the moment with games :( except E3 and Kojimas new game announcement!

Last night the site updatated again.... Its Big Boss!!!

Then a scan of famitsu magazine leaked....with a picture of Raiden!!!

Its all so confusing

xXx

i'm not loving dead space. it looks good but the gameplay isn't great IMO

not really excited about anything at the moment with games :( except E3 and Kojimas new game announcement!

Last night the site updatated again.... Its Big Boss!!!

Then a scan of famitsu magazine leaked....with a picture of Raiden!!!

Its all so confusing

xXx

Here's the teaser website if anyone wants to check it out, http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/index.html you got to watch it for one or two mintues then big boss appears.

Or just go here and see the picture http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=215811

If this is a full on new Metal Gear game and not some add on or new online feature I will wet myself.

NEW MASS EFFECT 2 TRAILER!

Fantasmagorical epicness of the highest order!

God it looks amazing...

*Rubs hands*

I loved the first one. Need to replay it and get some more acheivements. I read somewhere if you keep your save file from the first one the sequel will use it.

I also finally got round to setting up another Xbox Live account. Tag is SnapJackalPop.

Guitar Hero 5 artist list has been announced. 84 artists.

http://gh5.guitarhero.com/about.php

3 Doors Down

A Perfect Circle

AFI

Arctic Monkeys

Attack! Attack!

Band Of Horses

Beastie Boys

Beck

Billy Idol

Billy Squier

Blink-182

Blur

Bob Dylan

Bon Jovi

Brand New

Bush

Children Of Bodom

Coldplay

Darker My Love

Darkest Hour

David Bowie

Deep Purple

Dire Straits

Duran Duran

Eagles Of Death Metal

Elliott Smith

Elton John

Face To Face

Garbage

Gorillaz

Gov't Mule

Grand Funk Railroad

Iggy Pop

Iron Maiden

Jeff Beck

Jimmy Eat World

John Cougar Mellencamp

Johnny Cash

Kaiser Cheifs

King Crimson

Kings Of Leon

Kiss

Love And Rockets

Megadeth

Motley Crue

Muse

My Morning Jacket

Nirvana

No Doubt

Peter Frampton

Public Enemy Feat. Zakk Wylde

Queen & David Bowie

Queens Of The Stone Age

Rammstein

Rose Hill Drive

Rush

Santana

Scars On Broadway

Screaming Trees

Smashing Pumpkins

Sonic Youth

Spacehog

Stevie Wonder

Sublime

Sunny Day Real Estate

T. Rex

The Bronx

The Derek Trucks Band

The Duke Spirit

The Killers

The Police

The Raconteurs

The Rolling Stones

The Sword

The White Stripes

Thin Lizzy

Thrice

Tom Petty

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

TV On The Radio

Vampire Weekend

Weezer

Wild Cherry

Wolfmother

Looks pretty darn good to me, to be honest.

Kings of Leon

Sublime

Smashing Pumpkins

Gorillaz

Billy Idol

The Killers

1241140226305.jpg

Deep Purple

Blink-182

Beastie Boys

Screaming Trees

Peter Frampton

1241140268661.jpg

Nirvana

Queens of the Stone Age

The White Stripes

Iron Maiden

Muse

Queen & David Bowie

David Bowie

Beck

1241140319011.jpg

so E3 is about 10 hours away, i've a feeling this will be one of the best yet, although i don't expect much from nintendo other than more family games. i'm super excited to hear about MGS5 and i know microsoft will have plenty up their sleves

Sony will have alot of first party stuff to tell but i think they will drop the ball with third party stuff

so E3 is about 10 hours away, i've a feeling this will be one of the best yet, although i don't expect much from nintendo other than more family games. i'm super excited to hear about MGS5 and i know microsoft will have plenty up their sleves

Sony will have alot of first party stuff to tell but i think they will drop the ball with third party stuff

Not MGS5 me thinks

MGS PO3 with Big Boss and Gray Fox (not Raiden)

Not MGS5 me thinks

As long as it's not MGS4 Substance. Still got my fingers crossed for MGS5 no matter how unlikely it may be.

Here is what I predict. microsoft will announce a ton of stuff. There will most likely be a motion sensing camera that you can do some stuff with. I don't expect it to be great, but that is how they want to dip their toes in the big Wii pound. Also you will get alot of great sequals. Not meny original IPs this year. There will be HALO ODST, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake (finally) and a clip of the new GTA content, milking that deal for what it's worth. And you will hear the words. "only on Xbox 360" a gizillion times.

EA press conferance. Peter more will come out and show us all a tattoo of Madden on his dick. WEEEY excited about that. :rolleyes:

Sony will announce the PSP Go, pretending it's the first time we see it. They will also announce MGS for this console. Probably a launch title for it. To help boost sales. Probably what the countdown has been for. A japanese 7-eleven has allready dropped the ball on that.

They will also announce PS3 slim along with a price cut.

Also alot of great first party content

Some big news about little big planet

++++

Nintendo will most likely give us a show like last year, and it's memory will fade like a fart in a summer bris.

Not MGS5 me thinks

As long as it's not MGS4 Substance. Still got my fingers crossed for MGS5 no matter how unlikely it may be.

Frankly MGS4's story never sat right with me. Or at least the 'Zero is a villain and all 20th century history post-WW2 is all a giant conspiracy' part of it. Plus Naomi's rushed death. The explanation for Vamp was something of a let-down too.

Anyway, why the game's are always incredibly satisfying to play I'm just wondering how much more Konami can get out of the current characters.

Not MGS5 me thinks

Frankly MGS4's story never sat right with me. Or at least the 'Zero is a villain and all 20th century history post-WW2 is all a giant conspiracy' part of it. Plus Naomi's rushed death. The explanation for Vamp was something of a let-down too.

Anyway, why the game's are always incredibly satisfying to play I'm just wondering how much more Konami can get out of the current characters.

If the rumours are true then we wont be seeing Solid Snake for a very long time, the person who flashes up on the teaser sight is rumoured to be big boss, but then again, why is Raiden popping up as well. Maybe we will be seeing Snake after all. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume that the people at Konami smoke a lot of pot.