VIDEOGAME Thread...

i wish ea sports still made the xbox360 MLB games....

the last one they did was 04 i believe. the ea ones are so good, more realistic. not a fan of the 2k sports series, for baseball or hockey. seems too cartooney.

mlb:the show looks sick. i need a ps3.

Finished Mass Effect. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the sequel, especially as it will take into account the decisions made in this game.

Edited by ADPT

Finished Mass Effect. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the sequel, especially as it will take into account the decisions made in this game.

Awesome game, isn't it?

Just out of interest, did you sacrifice the council or save them at the end of the game?

Awesome game, isn't it?

Just out of interest, did you sacrifice the council or save them at the end of the game?

I followed Garrus' advice and held the human fleet back to attack Sovereign. I must admit the frist time I reached that point in the game (I had to quit to go out) I used the 'let the council die' response. When I went back I stuck with 'concentrate on Sovereign'. Seemed less harsh. I didn't do it out of maliciousness, it just suited the way I'd been playing up 'til then. Although I did take some satisfaction in giving that annoying cow Williams the heave-ho.

I got a Demo Code for Red Faction: Guerrilla. I'll be checking though out here in a few minutes...

EDIT: Well, it was a fairly short demo, but I did run through it kind of quick. But anyway, I can say that the game is awesome! If there are any other online PS3 users that want to find out how to get the demo, just PM me and I'll let you know.

I also bought Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic off of the PS Store. Great buy.

And the last thing I have to say...

FAT PRINCESS LOOKS FUCKING GREAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Waub8LLzxYE

Edited by Black Sabbath

I got a Demo Code for Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Same here. The destruction engine in this game is just amazing. I don't think any other game i've played has come close in terms of realism.

Your driving along.. take a turn too fast, plow straight into a wall expecting to stop but just go straight on through it. Incredible stuff.

Absolutely. I was amazed when I went up to the one building, broke between the wall sections and smashed down the support beams for the building, and it all game crashing down after wards.

It gives that sense of satisfaction after wards as well. :lol:

EDIT:

Have any of you PS3 owners checked out one of the biggest exclusives coming out?

M.A.G. (Massive Action Game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDk6437khaY...player_embedded

rock4

Edited by Black Sabbath

You've gotta sell or drop some stuff you don't need if you were walking slowly...

I had that problem too though when I started, and it was pissing me off a lot! Then I soon figured out what was causing it and fixed the problem and began loving the game.

i know that, i dropped alot of stuff and was able to walk normally, but i find it a bit slow still. maybe this game just isn't for me :(

I liked fallout but after a while I started gettin really sick of it. The game is made up entirely of different shades of brown. Started giving me a headache.

I've recently discovered though that I can use the PS3's sixaxis on my laptop. Been downloading PS1 isos non stop.

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped :wub:

@vicious: There is actually a 3-4 page spread about it in the latest Game Informer that tells a lot about it. I know all I need to about the game to know that I'm buying it.

@NF: Personally, I think the name MAG fits fine. I would want any other crazy name like OPTERATION: MANTIS SPAWN or some shit. MAG tells what the game actually is. A Massive Action Game.

Anyone plan on getting Assassin's Creed 2? I'm a bit disappointed you don't get to play as the guy from the first, myself.

What, you don't play as Altair? Weird...

Not sure if I'll be getting it, there are so many games coming out and aready out that I need to get, but I did really enjoy the first one even if it was a little repetitive at times. I think I'll wait for some gameplay vids before I decide whether I get it or not.

@vicious: There is actually a 3-4 page spread about it in the latest Game Informer that tells a lot about it. I know all I need to about the game to know that I'm buying it.

i knew all about socom 4 before it came out and that didn't make it any good

got resident evil 5 today, its taking alot of getting used to not being able to walk and shoot at the same time but cool game

i knew all about socom 4 before it came out and that didn't make it any good

got resident evil 5 today, its taking alot of getting used to not being able to walk and shoot at the same time but cool game

If you have more than one person over where you live, play "The Mercenaries" mode. I've drained so much time into that trying to unlock all of the characters.

Bioshock 2 will either be amazing or crap...

I hope for the former

Most likely the former. They got a killer franchise going. They are not going to kill it by going to far off track compared to the first one. They will make a clone of the first one with enough new feature to keep it fresh, but enough from the old, so it feels like your going beck to the same world.

In these financial driven times, most won't dare to go outside the norm.

Most publishers have a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach. Just look at the next God of War game.

on that note. GOD OF WAR 1 and 2 was FANTASTIC, so I don't care if it's just more of the same.

Edited by Bromle