VIDEOGAME Thread...

i just played through all the half life games recently, so it may just be my transition from PC back to console, but is it a bit slow moving to aim/look around in killzone 2? its taking me ages to line up an accurate shot.

i used kick ass at COD4 and remember that being alot faster and smoother. in saying this, the enmy AI in killzone 2 are great, they really do dodge bullets, not just bob up and down from the same cover like ducks

i just played through all the half life games recently, so it may just be my transition from PC back to console, but is it a bit slow moving to aim/look around in killzone 2? its taking me ages to line up an accurate shot.

i used kick ass at COD4 and remember that being alot faster and smoother. in saying this, the enmy AI in killzone 2 are great, they really do dodge bullets, not just bob up and down from the same cover like ducks

Well, you can obviously turn the look speed up or down on Killzone, so that shouldn't be a problem really.

Well, you can obviously turn the look speed up or down on Killzone, so that shouldn't be a problem really.

i've done that. i just seem to remember it being faster in COD4 and resistence

It is alot slower. I think its a design choice made by the developers. To make the guns and gear seem alot heavier.

Yeah, right now I'm working on improving my rank on the Leaderboards, like I said. Once I get the other three Trophies for that, I'm probably going to continue with the Single Player.

How far are you in single player?

I only did the first mission so far. :lol:

hah...it's all good. I'm getting killzowned right now. :D

I had the exact opposite experience. I struggled with the controls of COD4...that game kicked my ass. KZ2 is a lot easier for me to play through... :shrugs:

PS3 user here

anyone know about the rock band V rock band 2 scenario?

if i got rock band would the downloadable songs for rock band 2 be compatible? i.e when chinese democracy comes out would it be available for the first game?

the second one isn't available for ps3 in europe as far as i know till the end of this month and there are some decent deals on the first game now. are the instruments the same for both games?

thinking of getting it as the drums looks like fun but don't want to regret it later if i couldn't get chinese democracy and if there was newer better drums for it or something.

anyway....... help appreciated!

Rock Band is a platform, therefore ALL DLC works on both games. The gameplay on RB2 is better than RB1 and the menus are pretty shitty and take forever to scroll down in RB1.

I think it comes out in Europe at the end of March, pick that up and export your RB1 songs (it costs 5 bucks) -- then you're set with starting off with upward of 130 songs on disc for Rock Band 2.

DLC for this week was R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion", Offspring's "All I Want" and "The Kids Aren't Alright", and Richard Thompson's "The Way It Shows."

Rock Band is a platform, therefore ALL DLC works on both games. The gameplay on RB2 is better than RB1 and the menus are pretty shitty and take forever to scroll down in RB1.

I think it comes out in Europe at the end of March, pick that up and export your RB1 songs (it costs 5 bucks) -- then you're set with starting off with upward of 130 songs on disc for Rock Band 2.

DLC for this week was R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion", Offspring's "All I Want" and "The Kids Aren't Alright", and Richard Thompson's "The Way It Shows."

thanks for that.

think i might pick it up.

Fallout 1

I'm fucking pissed, was in junktown, and helped to kill the dude who tried to assasinate the mayor of said town, and i accidentaly shot a gaurd, now everything is tits up! -_-

Only way to play it. You against the world. :xmasssanta:

yeah dude i had that same issue

still a fun ass game once you get the hang of it

Fallout 1

I'm fucking pissed, was in junktown, and helped to kill the dude who tried to assasinate the mayor of said town, and i accidentaly shot a gaurd, now everything is tits up! -_-

Only way to play it. You against the world. :xmasssanta:

I guess it is!

Got the water chip, fuck yeaah! :shades:

Dead Rising 2 is coming to the PS3.

not many people know this but the first wasn't technically an xbox 360 exclusive. fan boys just assumed. in an interview with the makers of dead rising i saw about a year ago the head was saying that they made the game before the ps3 developer tools were available, otherwise it would have been multi platform. it was one of the first 360 game out

After playing through Halo 2 for the first time in ages I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it alot more than I remembered. As a result I now look down on Halo 3 for being overrated completely, Halo 2 has a better story which is actually compelling whereas in Halo 3 it felt like they were trying to make it as short as possible so you would go on the multiplayer. I really like aspects of Halo 2's story much more than 3 especially as 2 leaves the door open for all these great things to happen and in 3 they never do or we have missed it. We were promised huge battles on earth, in 2 we get a puny battle and by the time we get to 3 almost all of the earth has been overwhelmed and I guess Halo 3: ODST will actually have big battles but it still it pisses me off that Bungie missed such a big opportunity to deliver a great game which they utter messed up.

Halo 3 is good yes but nowhere near as great as it should have been!