VIDEOGAME Thread...

i hope they make a better save game system in dead rising 2

i'm dying for a new hideo kojima game, just finished playing all the MGS games again(still trying to find a working ROM of vr missions). anyone play policenauts? is it any good?

i haven't been able to get into fallout 3 at all, its not very forgiving to those of us who haven't played rpgs before IMO

i'm dying for a new hideo kojima game, just finished playing all the MGS games again(still trying to find a working ROM of vr missions). anyone play policenauts? is it any good?

i haven't been able to get into fallout 3 at all, its not very forgiving to those of us who haven't played rpgs before IMO

Totally agree about the save system, that shit sucked :lol:

I had completed Oblivion at least twice over before even playing Fallout & it took me a while to get used to it...its really quite simple once you get the jist of it.

want to get a hold of Fallout 1&2, anyone played them?

Totally agree about the save system, that shit sucked :lol:

I had completed Oblivion at least twice over before even playing Fallout & it took me a while to get used to it...its really quite simple once you get the jist of it.

want to get a hold of Fallout 1&2, anyone played them?

They could probably allow for more game save slots probably the only fault I have with the game save system

I'm also looking forward to Dead Rising 2

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

anyone get killzone 2? i wanna know if the online is excellent? that includes the game lobies and servers

I got my copy today.

In my opinion, I think the online is excellent. It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you've got it down, it's great.

As for the lobbies, they only last about 30 seconds or so until the round starts. All they are is for people to get there guy set up and select a side.

The servers are pretty strait forward as well.

You select EU, US, etc., then pick a room.

I hardly experienced any lagging, even while my brothers PS3, and the two computers were on.

I got my copy today.

In my opinion, I think the online is excellent. It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you've got it down, it's great.

As for the lobbies, they only last about 30 seconds or so until the round starts. All they are is for people to get there guy set up and select a side.

I hardly experienced any lagging, even while my brothers PS3, and the two computers were on.

can EU and US guys play together?

i'm not happy you can choose sides, in COD4 the random sides were better ideas. i loved playing rainbow six online at first, but then the hosts would just get all the highest ranked players on their team. if the other team had a great member they would be kicked, if you refused to go to the obviously weak team you would be kicked. it was annoying

I got my copy today.

can EU and US guys play together?

i'm not happy you can choose sides, in COD4 the random sides were better ideas. i loved playing rainbow six online at first, but then the hosts would just get all the highest ranked players on their team. if the other team had a great member they would be kicked, if you refused to go to the obviously weak team you would be kicked. it was annoying

I'm pretty sure they can play together.

And as for choosing sides, not every room is like that. I think you can make it so that it has random sides, and it's luck of the draw, so you have to be quick if you can choose the sides.