VIDEOGAME Thread...

My wife bought me a Xbox 360 last night, for no apparent reasons.

She even got me 4 games with it!

The Bourne Conspiracy

Gears of War 2

NHL 2009

GTA 4

I haven't played games in ages. Any good suggestions?

dead rising the best damn game

watch this video for a look at the awesome game http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0HyvFLoUbQI

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

The Bourne Conspiracy

Gears of War 2

NHL 2009

GTA 4

Get FIFA '09 too. Play "Be a pro" on NHL and FIFA. They're both great!

hmm not sure if fallout 3 would be everyones cup of tea unless you got alot of time to invest in games. Speaking of fallout 3 I started playing it again today after a 2 week break, got the sandman perk :) I still got that final quest to do but still want to do other shit first, you finished with fallout 3 yet blacksabbath?

Finished? Absolutely not! :lol:

I started over to make an Evil profile. Having loads of fun with it. I'm working on getting the Sandman Perk, and getting my Unarmed up so I can get the Paralyzing Palm perk. I'm also going to make my guy look like Chuck Norris.

All together, I've put 101 Hours into the Good profile, and 14 in the Evil... so far. :lol:

I'm starting to play LittleBigPlanet again after a long break.

What's your ID for the PSN, Illusions?

hmm not sure if fallout 3 would be everyones cup of tea unless you got alot of time to invest in games. Speaking of fallout 3 I started playing it again today after a 2 week break, got the sandman perk :) I still got that final quest to do but still want to do other shit first, you finished with fallout 3 yet blacksabbath?

Finished? Absolutely not! :lol:

I started over to make an Evil profile. Having loads of fun with it. I'm working on getting the Sandman Perk, and getting my Unarmed up so I can get the Paralyzing Palm perk. I'm also going to make my guy look like Chuck Norris.

All together, I've put 101 Hours into the Good profile, and 14 in the Evil... so far. :lol:

I'm starting to play LittleBigPlanet again after a long break.

What's your ID for the PSN, Illusions?

I've more or less completed everything on Fallout, the only gripe I have with it is that the non-primary quests dont get added to the Pip-Boy...

I just love messing around doing everything in the towns and stuff, 100% my game of the last year :D

When I heard that sega was releasing a mega drive collection (genisis) to the ps3 I was really excited until I saw what games they had on the list, most of the games were already on the ps2 collection, all the sonic games, golden axe, alex kid, collumns etc. I'll probably just get it for the streets of rage trilogy and all the games are in HD.

heres the list

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle

Alien Storm

Altered Beast

Beyond Oasis

Bonanza Bros.

Columns

Comix Zone

Decap Attack starring Chuck D. Head

Dr. Robotnik's MBM

Dynamite Headdy

Ecco the Dolphin

Ecco II: The Tides of Time

E-SWAT

Fatal Labyrinth

Flicky

Gain Ground

Golden Axe I

Golden Axe II

Golden Axe III

Kid Chameleon

Phantasy Star II

Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom

Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium

Ristar

Shining in the Darkness

Shining Force

Shining Force 2

Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master

Sonic 3D Blast

Sonic and Knuckles

Sonic Spinball

Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Sonic The Hedgehog 3

Streets of Rage

Streets of Rage 2

Streets of Rage 3

Super Thunder Blade

Vectorman

Vectorman 2

Edited by illusions

The Bourne Conspiracy

Gears of War 2

NHL 2009

GTA 4

Halo 3 is the only game you will ever need for the 360 ;)

The Bourne Conspiracy

Gears of War 2

NHL 2009

GTA 4

I cannot agree with that at all. Fallout 3 kicks the ass off it.

Edited by AndyTheSkanker

The Bourne Conspiracy

Gears of War 2

NHL 2009

GTA 4

You would say that Dean :P

Edit to contribute: Recently Ive been playing Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, and Final Fantasy 12.

I got SMG at launch but got kinda board of it, and just after getting really excited to play I have stopped out of the repetitiveness of it. Im only 5 stars away from getting to bowser, I just dont have the will to play. :shrugs:

So I got a PS2 for Xmas, so thats why Im just now playing final fantasy XII, and I love it. The only other game I have is Shadow of The Colossus, which is incredible. I plan to get the Kingdom Hearts games, MGS games, Jak series, and rachet and clank series. any other recommendations?

Edited by mm713

Yesterday I decided to spend the whole day playing Gears of War 2 online. I think I got about 5 games in 8 hours!! The matchmaking times for that game are horrendously bad when I'm sick of Halo and Call Of Duty.

Mal Reynolds 25 is my username if any Gears fans wanna add me.

Yesterday I decided to spend the whole day playing Gears of War 2 online. I think I got about 5 games in 8 hours!! The matchmaking times for that game are horrendously bad when I'm sick of Halo and Call Of Duty.

Mal Reynolds 25 is my username if any Gears fans wanna add me.

Man that sucks and I can only assume it was when you were jumping into matchmaking by yourself rather then in a party as whenever I have a party it takes barely any time whereas when I am alone it takes ages to get a match

So I got a PS2 for Xmas, so thats why Im just now playing final fantasy XII, and I love it. The only other game I have is Shadow of The Colossus, which is incredible. I plan to get the Kingdom Hearts games, MGS games, Jak series, and rachet and clank series. any other recommendations?

Nobody knows any other good PS2 games?

God of War

God of War

I was going to say the same thing. But I have to ask... why a PS2?

God of War

I would have gotten a PS3, but were not rich enough to get $300+ (not gonna look up the real price) presents for chrismas :(

God of War

Maybe he's one of those po' black folks that the white Man is keeping down that SunnyDRE warned us about?

God of War

Maybe he's one of those po' black folks that the white Man is keeping down that SunnyDRE warned us about?

:lol: Almost, except the black part.

God of War

I would have gotten a PS3, but were not rich enough to get $300+ (not gonna look up the real price) presents for chrismas :(

Well that's fine. The only games you'll ever need for the PS2 are God of War I and II. :lol:

God of War

Well that's fine. The only games you'll ever need for the PS2 are God of War I and II. :lol:

And Final Fantasy X. And Final Fantasy XII. And MGS2: Sons Of Liberty. MGS3: Snake Eater. Okami. Tales Of The Abyss. Persona 3. Persona 4...

I could go on forever. :xmasssanta: