VIDEOGAME Thread...

lol @ anyone getting Dead Rising Wii. Enjoy your zombie-less zombie game.

What are you talking about? The videos and pics for the game clearly show zombies.

Compared to the 360 version of the game there are almost none due to the lack of WIIPOWA!

Judging by the video, there are still quite a few. Plus, it looks fun as hell.

I'll be buying it can't wait

If it's even half as good as the xbox360 version it will be worth playing

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

how does killzone compare to halo?

Simple answer

Xbox Fan: Halo > Killzone

Sony Fan: Killzone > Halo

The truth: They are the best FPS on the respective consoles

Halo best FPS on Xbox? Debatable. At most I'd say Halo is the most iconic for the xbox since the Master Chief is their mascot.

Simple answer

The truth: They are the best FPS on the respective consoles

Halo best FPS on Xbox? Debatable. At most I'd say Halo is the most iconic for the xbox since the Master Chief is their mascot.

Apart from COD there isnt another FPS which comes close to Halo on the 360 really but it is all down to taste at the end of the day and what you like

Apart from COD there isnt another FPS which comes close to Halo on the 360 really but it is all down to taste at the end of the day and what you like

Multiplayer-wise? Team Fortress 2 blows Halo out of the water. But all around? Halo does win. But TF2 isn't a full game anyway.

Multiplayer-wise? Team Fortress 2 blows Halo out of the water. But all around? Halo does win. But TF2 isn't a full game anyway.

Not on 360, TF2 on PC yes but the 360 version isnt that good and yes I do have it

Not on 360, TF2 on PC yes but the 360 version isnt that good and yes I do have it

Yeah, the PC version is superior, but that doesn't mean the 360 version still isn't good. The multiplayer is much more enjoyable and longlasting than Halo 3, imo. Even without TF2 updates.

Yeah, the PC version is superior, but that doesn't mean the 360 version still isn't good. The multiplayer is much more enjoyable and longlasting than Halo 3, imo. Even without TF2 updates.

Not really in my opinion, the maps can only have like 2 or 3 game types per map whereas Halo you can play any game on any map and there is more variation with weapons before the TF2 update, I just dont think TF2 works well on the console as it feels like a PC shooter which it is but I can definately see why someone would prefer it to Halo

Simple answer

In all honesty, I disagree. I've played Halo plenty of times, and given it plenty of chances. I just don't think it is as great as people make it out to be. (Same goes for CoD 4 and World at War)

Oh well, to each their own.

Simple answer

In all honesty, I disagree. I've played Halo plenty of times, and given it plenty of chances. I just don't think it is as great as people make it out to be. (Same goes for CoD 4 and World at War)

Oh well, to each their own.

Halo 1 was awesome, Halo 2 was so disappointing, Halo 3 is good but it isnt as good as it is people said, but then again most of the games people find amazing are overrated it all just depends on tastes like you said...

I'm sorry I did generalise a little bit for the Xbox and Sony fans, it should be fanboys :P

I wouldnt mind getting resistance 2 some day, Killzone 2 should be enough for now, dont want too many FPS.

The only FPS you need for the PS3 are KZ2 and COD4.

Killzone 2 > Any CoD Game

Totally. I'm not even really a fan of FPS and this game just blows away stuff like Gears of War and Halo 3.

i hated halo 3, the single player left me feeling bored, too many assholes online but even without them i still didn't love it online. i was very shocked with how hyped it was. i also don't like games where the bullets are big balls of light, i like the satisfaction of getting a good headshot in and being super accurate with bullets

haven't played much of killzone 2 but its kick ass, i'm not going online yet until i get used to the controls more though

I agree mostly with you Vicious, the single player while better than Halo 2 wasnt great and the Online felt like it took a step back from Halo 2 due to assholes online and the lack of decent maps. While I still like the game I cannot wait until my brother gets his PS3 in 2 weeks and I can play Killzone 2...

The thing with both Halo 2 and 3 is that they were both overhyped and as a result didnt live up to it, good games yes, great games maybe, excellent not really. Halo 2 has crap campaign awesome online, Halo 3 was pretty average for both I thought but that being said the Saved Films feature and Forge mode were pretty cool...

Then take Halo Wars, made by a different company and an RTS so it probably didnt get as much hype as the other games as people didnt think it would be that good and while it is overall probably a worse game than Halo 3 its alot more fun to play as its something different and exciting which didnt have overinflated hype over it and I for one was actually surprised how good it was and how much fun it was. I dont know about the PS3 but it is definately the best and most enjoyable RTS I have played on the 360 as its both simple and easy to use while having a great deal of depth and variation through play...

Anyone else have it?