VIDEOGAME Thread...

I'm up to the final main quest, "take it back" but still got alot of stuff to do! like making weapons, doing all the side quests ect, got the commado perk, improves vats. Finally got some enclave power armour, Think I might go looking for some betemoths, only seen the one so far.

I wish I didnt choose that blood mess perk! It's not that great, atleast I will learn alot from my first play through. I can get some good headshots with the commando perk, usually around 95% at close range. So err... what other games worth playing? Think I might get street fighter 4, maybe resistance 2, not sure. Fallout 3 should keep me occupied for some time, hardly even played little big planet! which I bought with FO3

The mysterious stranger perk is so damn cool, I love the little music that plays when the guy comes and finishes off whatever I'm fighting. :lol:

hehe yeah!

what gets me everytime is also what the guy is wearing its just so good...

And Prince Of Persia is alright and fun to play but nothing amazing...

the ending was the worst part about the game. really stupid how the prince sets free aheriman again to bring elicka back to life. at least it sets it up for the sequel.

Oh cool, guess I wont be buying this game now. :rolleyes:

btw how do I make a railway gun

Edited by illusions

the ending was the worst part about the game. really stupid how the prince sets free aheriman again to bring elicka back to life. at least it sets it up for the sequel.

Oh cool, guess I wont be buying this game now. :rolleyes:

btw how do I make a railway gun

Abraham Washington, the guy that has the "museum" in Rivet City, will give you a set of schematics to make it if you finish a quest for him.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

There is a link to probably the best Fallout site ever. It shows just about everything.

EDIT: Oh, I also found the crash Alien ship, and found the best pistol in the game. The Alien Blaster. It'll kill a Behemoth or Deathclaw in a couple shots, maybe even one sometimes. :scared:

Edited by Black Sabbath

Got Farcry 2 still in it's packaging on the table behind me, gunna give it a blast in a bit. - It looks awesome. The stripped down approach, guns, violence. etc.

Anybody a fan of it?

It is in my top 3 games of 08.

Which goes like this.... 1. GTA 2. Far Cry and 3. Madden 09 tied. Banjo and Kazooie and COD 5 and GOW 3 and Fallout 3 all are great aswell.

Got Farcry 2 still in it's packaging on the table behind me, gunna give it a blast in a bit. - It looks awesome. The stripped down approach, guns, violence. etc.

Anybody a fan of it?

It's good at the beginning, great fun going round burning everything, but after a while it gets very repetitive. The missions end up just being the same thing over and over again.

Graphics are great though.