VIDEOGAME Thread...

Got Farcry 2 still in it's packaging on the table behind me, gunna give it a blast in a bit. - It looks awesome. The stripped down approach, guns, violence. etc.

Anybody a fan of it?

i couldn't get into it. the idea of the game is great but it's not made great. everywhere you drive some idiots will try and chase/shoot at you, and the same happens at every junction or crossroads. weapons jam alot which is annoying and the only way to get around is by car(or boat sometimes) which doesn't sound bad, but in a gaming world as big as this which is mostly vast empty spaces, it could definitly use a helicopter

Bought

Killer 7

Resident Evil Essentials.

Awesome choices. Killer 7 is probably my favorite game of all time (tied with Shadow of the Colossus). I've played through the game more times than I can remember. Don't let me put your expectations for it too high, though. I think a big reason I love this game so much is because I was expecting nothing from it.

What games are in the RE Essentials again? RE4, Outbreak and Code Veronica? All great games. Have you played any games in the RE series before, Spuffy?

Bought

Killer 7

Resident Evil Essentials.

Awesome choices. Killer 7 is probably my favorite game of all time (tied with Shadow of the Colossus). I've played through the game more times than I can remember. Don't let me put your expectations for it too high, though. I think a big reason I love this game so much is because I was expecting nothing from it.

What games are in the RE Essentials again? RE4, Outbreak and Code Veronica? All great games. Have you played any games in the RE series before, Spuffy?

I've heard great things about Killer 7 so my expectation's aren't extremely high.

Yup it has those three.

I think I played one RE on my old Playstation then I was re-introduced with RE4.

So I was finished playing falout 3 for another day so I thought I would have a bit of fun, turned the autosave feature off and just went from town to town killing everyone! It was a blast, no pun inteaded. I thought it was going to be alot harder.

Just completed the Prince Of Persia...

Was alright but quite easy in comparison to the others and seriously the ending is so annoying...

The fact you spend the entire game trying to stop this guy being released and then at the end you decide to release it is so stupid...

Definately worth a rent though as its very fun...

Was alright but quite easy in comparison to the others and seriously the ending is so annoying...

The fact you spend the entire game trying to stop this guy being released and then at the end you decide to release it is so stupid...

I loved the game, though not disappointed with the ending I felt it was a bit "WTF". Interesting to see how the sequel will play out.

Fable 2 is epic.

I Fucking love it.

Good man I loved it too!

DLC coming out this month aswell!!

I loved the game, though not disappointed with the ending I felt it was a bit "WTF". Interesting to see how the sequel will play out.

I was a bit annoyed as it basically meant that playing through the game itself was pointless as i caused what i was trying to stop so as a result it meant that i had kinda wasted my time...

Still enjoyed it for the most part!

I played Mario Kart Wii with my cousins over the holiday season, and I thought it was the greatest thing ever. So, I invested some money and I'm planning on buying the Wii this weekend. Its really weird too, since I criticized how stupid it was last year.

Yes, the controllers are a drag but at least you can use Game Cube controllers too.

Mario Games are just awesome.

^Seconded. MK: Wii rocks, I love the fact you get to play as Mii's... it's like, I'm playing as myself... in a Mario Kart game. The level design is generally great, especially Maple Treeway, Koopa Cape and Grumble Volcano. Only cmplaint is the choice of older levels they put in. There were some really shitty ones like Yoshi Falls, what a piss poor excuse for a course. if I was gonna put in a DS course it would have been the Clock one, that was totally genius with all the cogs and shit.

Super Mario Galaxy's still better though :D.

^Seconded. MK: Wii rocks, I love the fact you get to play as Mii's... it's like, I'm playing as myself... in a Mario Kart game. The level design is generally great, especially Maple Treeway, Koopa Cape and Grumble Volcano. Only cmplaint is the choice of older levels they put in. There were some really shitty ones like Yoshi Falls, what a piss poor excuse for a course. if I was gonna put in a DS course it would have been the Clock one, that was totally genius with all the cogs and shit.

Yeah, I might go out and buy this thing as soon as tomorrow. I'm super psyched. I'm not Mr. Money here, so I'll probably buy the Wii and Mario Kart right away, and then purchase Super Mario Galaxy the month after.

I'm getting bored of the XBOX. The XBOX 360 is awesome, don't get me wrong, but Nintendo generally makes the greatest games. I remember I sat there playing Super Mario 64 and Paper Mario for hours on the Nintendo 64. Those games are genius.

Yeah, I might go out and buy this thing as soon as tomorrow. I'm super psyched. I'm not Mr. Money here, so I'll probably buy the Wii and Mario Kart right away, and then purchase Super Mario Galaxy the month after.

I'm getting bored of the XBOX. The XBOX 360 is awesome, don't get me wrong, but Nintendo generally makes the greatest games. I remember I sat there playing Super Mario 64 and Paper Mario for hours on the Nintendo 64. Those games are genius.

I'd recommend looking into the Paper Mario title for the Wii (Super Paper Mario) as well. As far as I can recall it's fairly inexpensive in comparison to most of the mario games and definitely a hell of a lot of fun and a brilliant laugh as far as plot and dialogue go.