VIDEOGAME Thread...

It's a neat game, but I've never liked strategy games. Dragon Dogma, on the other hand, made me shit my pants.

Do you live in Japan? I thought you did, but can't remember.

I like strategy games, and I love Pokemon, so I may just have to check this out.

Also, hearing a lot of good things about Dragon's Dogma, so I want to check that out as well.

Guest Gunns

Is yakuza 4 on ps3 any good?

Anyone recommend me some good games? I like the shooting/killing/free roam type games

thanks

Guest Gunns

Anyone recommend me some good games? I like the shooting/killing/free roam type games

thanks

mafia 2? :lol:

it's the only game I play :P

is it free roam?

I'll look into it, cheers,

anything else?

thanks

mafia 2? :lol:

it's the only game I play :P

is it free roam?

I'll look into it, cheers,

anything else?

yes it is. But it's also a story you have to follow (a really really good one) but sometimes you can just ignore it and do what you want. It's a really big city that you can check out. It takes place in the 40's and 50's so there's different cars and stuff for their own time periods.

there's the first game too but it's from 2002 I think so the grafic is kinda dated but the new one is from 2010 and it looks amazing and is really well done.

I'll buy it then, sounds pretty Good

You won't regret it. Bought it on Steam during the Christmas sales. But haven't gotten around to start playing it until now because of other games and studies.

I really enjoy the start of this game. I belive I've gotten a few hours into the story and it is really well made.

It's not as wild and crazy "do anything" world like Saints Row or GTA, but the story is really superb.

It's a neat game, but I've never liked strategy games. Dragon Dogma, on the other hand, made me shit my pants.

Do you live in Japan? I thought you did, but can't remember.

I like strategy games, and I love Pokemon, so I may just have to check this out.

Also, hearing a lot of good things about Dragon's Dogma, so I want to check that out as well.

No. I'm from Brazil. I like some strategy games too, like the Final Fantasy Tactics series. Fire Emblem is also pretty good.