VIDEOGAME Thread...

Today I lost someone very important to me. It had been with me for many years. Today my ps3, went belly up! I turned it on and the red light keeps blinking. It is done. I have been reading and looking on youtube for some advice, but at the end I will need a new one. :confused::angry::scared:

You can get it fixed, but it usually only lasts a couple of months.

That is what I heard.

so what do you do about your data? can you back it up or move it to another ps3?

So far it is lost, but I am going to try to do one of the "tricks" I saw on youtube to turn it on for a bit. The main thing is, I want my pictures erased. I want to sell it on ebay. Believe it or not, people still pay a pretty penny for ps3s that don't work. Saving money to get another one.

Majora's Mask has to be the greatest Zelda game ever created.

I hated Majora's Mask. :lol:

I haven't played anything after Wind Waker but Ocarina will always be my favorite. It's the one I spent the most time on when I was younger and still love to replay it to this day.

Link to the Past was the first one I ever played though, and it's awesome.

I haven't played anything after Wind Waker but Ocarina will always be my favorite. It's the one I spent the most time on when I was younger and still love to replay it to this day.

Oh man, I hated Wind Waker! That's got to be the worst Zelda game ever created.

Have you played any Zelda game besides OoT, MM, and Twilight Princess?

Yeah, I've played Wind Waker, and it SUCKED.

The Wind Waker was a lovely game... :o

The Wind Waker was a lovely game... :o

Ahhh I hated it! Mainly cause I couldn't figure out how to beat the damn thing. :P

What about the Zelda games for the Phillips CD-i? Now those are some bad Zelda games.

I never played much of Wind Waker because I didn't have a Gamecube at the time. I'd be willing to give it a fair chance now.

For Majora's Mask I could just never get into the three-day cycle thing. I thought it was annoying. :lol:

What about the Zelda games for the Phillips CD-i? Now those are some bad Zelda games.

I never played much of Wind Waker because I didn't have a Gamecube at the time. I'd be willing to give it a fair chance now.

For Majora's Mask I could just never get into the three-day cycle thing. I thought it was annoying. :lol:

20zpvsm.gif

Hey guys, check this loser out. He didn't know about the inverted song of time. Let's point at him and laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey guys, check this loser out. He didn't know about the inverted song of time. Let's point at him and laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well that's not very nice. :(

I am aware of the song thank you very much. I meant it was annoying to have that be part of the game at all. Making progress than oops, time is almost out, gotta go back. I know it saved your major accomplishments but still.

I am aware of the song thank you very much. I meant it was annoying to have that be part of the game at all. Making progress than oops, time is almost out, gotta go back. I know it saved your major accomplishments but still.

Well given how easy most of the Zelda games are the three day thing helped MM by making it harder, you had a time limit and had to blitz. OOT is my favourite of the series because it was the game that majorly got me into video gaming but really I think MM is the better game. I just wish it had been longer.

Well given how easy most of the Zelda games are the three day thing helped MM by making it harder, you had a time limit and had to blitz. OOT is my favourite of the series because it was the game that majorly got me into video gaming but really I think MM is the better game. I just wish it had been longer.

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Hard as Fuck.

Agreed. I played it much later of course, but I never beat it.

The CD-i Zelda games are hard too. Hard to get through, that is.

Agreed. I played it much later of course, but I never beat it.

The CD-i Zelda games are hard too. Hard to get through, that is.

CD-i ones are baaad lol. AOL is the hardest by a long way. I was more referring to the 3d Zelda titles though.

Also, the new kill-cams on Skyrim are pretty sweet.

I love Skyrim! And it just never ends. Keep discovering new little missions everyday and I have played the game daily for months now.

the kill cams are awesome love the archery ones especially when it triggers on a very long kill. skyrim is loads of fun but is slightly below morrowind IMO, but still just a great game