VIDEOGAME Thread...

I'm probably not getting Raccoon City quite yet like I originally planned to. Tales of Graces f and Xenoblade are coming out too soon and there's going to be a re-release of Radiant Historia so I may want to get that. I'll have to put off Raccoon City for a while.

I'll probably hold off on both that and ME3, to be honest. Like I said, I have too many other games to play right now to add another to my list. I'd just be spending money at that point :shrugs:

Hopefully some people trade them in and we get them back fairly quickly at work, as our discount on used, newer games is pretty nice. ;)

I almost put a pre-order in tonight for Assassin's Creed III to get the collectable steelbook case, but I figured that the game wouldn't even be in the case, and it's not like I'd keep it for the rest of my life in the case after I beat it. :shrugs:

I bought Wave Race 64 today. Yes, you are all jealous.

I STILL own Wave Race 64. The orange sunset level was my favorite. I felt like i was "waveracing" in Hi-C

I had it back in the day but I made the mistake of selling my Nintendo 64 towards a Playstation 2 when it first came out. A couple years later my friend was selling his Nintendo 64 so I was quick to buy it back because after a month of having the Playstation I realized what a mistake it was to ditch the Nintendo. Damn you, Playstation 2! :lol:

My goal has been to re-collect everything I had since I always took good care of my stuff and most of my games still had the boxes. Now I'm happy to say my collection is even bigger than it used to be. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I sold the Playstation last year. The couple games I still played I just scooped up on Gamecube. Problem solved.

PS2 is far superior. Just sayin'. You obviously didn't get the good games for it, if you had the gall to sell your system.

I had tons of great games for it, probably around 40 total. It never had the replay value for me though. Once I beat a game I was done. Nintendo 64 I still play games over to this day. Ocarina of Time is as fun and challenging as the day I first played it.

PS2 is far superior. Just sayin'. You obviously didn't get the good games for it, if you had the gall to sell your system.

I had tons of great games for it, probably around 40 total. It never had the replay value for me though. Once I beat a game I was done. Nintendo 64 I still play games over to this day. Ocarina of Time is as fun and challenging as the day I first played it.

OCARINA OF TIME AND MAJORAS MASK ARE AMAZING.

NINTENDO 64 IS THE BEEEST. :D

JOKER DIED. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Just like real life. :drevil:

OCARINA OF TIME AND MAJORAS MASK ARE AMAZING.

NINTENDO 64 IS THE BEEEST. :D

Oh how right you are!

Goldeneye is still my favorite, and no, it's not because it's a N64 game, it's because it simply kicks some serious ass.

That it does. It's in a league of its own as far as Bond games though. I've never again played a game with as much replay value as it.

My Commander Shepard won't import the face form Mass Effect 1. I am SOOO pissed about this. This is the last time Bioware fucks me out of money. Fuck Bioware. Seriously.

You're not the only one. Check out the Mass Effect official forums.

I imported the one character I could and he looks nothing like himself. Tried recreating it, hasn't worked. I almost can't bring myself to play it, it just doesn't feel right. Good work Bioware.

Getting Tales Of Graces f this week, haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Anyone else picking it up?

I was going to... but I decided to get Xenoblade and Persona 3 Portable instead. I'll get it soon, though.

Fair enough, Xenoblade was pretty great.. I think I'll like Graces better tho, something special with the Tales series, imo.

Getting Tales Of Graces f this week, haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Anyone else picking it up?

Was thinking about it. I've had Vesperia since release and still haven't beaten it, so I'm thinking on beating Vesperia first before getting Grace. So far, it looks to be the most weeaboo of the Tales of series to date, which kinda put me off.

Was thinking about it. I've had Vesperia since release and still haven't beaten it, so I'm thinking on beating Vesperia first before getting Grace. So far, it looks to be the most weeaboo of the Tales of series to date, which kinda put me off.

I liked Vesperia, it was way better than Symphonia 2, such a disapointing sequel to a great game.