GNR Playing Australia!

Nick85

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No high voltage and Estranged REality for gods. You boys ripped ol Gunzen a new one.
You whinge constantly about people "digging" at the band - but guess what? Your constant policing of people's opinions is far more destructive towards the forum than a few innocent comments from a Slash fan will ever be. It's incredible that you can't see that for yourself. Enough is enough.

So, so true..

It is not surprising, though sad, that it is more popular to bitch than be supportive to this band or anything else for that matter. I guess being happy in life just doesnt work for you guys. I wil never admit to being a jerk just to be a jerk is cool. That shit is old.

It is much harder to be a good person and be good, than to bitch and moan and blame everyone else who is truly happy.

Just keep on bitching and complaining and you guys will be fine misery loves company.

Time for scotch, enjoy your complaining, and supporting assholes like Dead.

Actually Im a huge supporter of this band and hardly ever complain about them. The only problem I have is you telling people they are not entitled to have their opinions.

No high voltage and Estranged REality for gods. You boys ripped ol Gunzen a new one.
You whinge constantly about people "digging" at the band - but guess what? Your constant policing of people's opinions is far more destructive towards the forum than a few innocent comments from a Slash fan will ever be. It's incredible that you can't see that for yourself. Enough is enough.

So, so true..

It is not surprising, though sad, that it is more popular to bitch than be supportive to this band or anything else for that matter. I guess being happy in life just doesnt work for you guys. I wil never admit to being a jerk just to be a jerk is cool. That shit is old.

It is much harder to be a good person and be good, than to bitch and moan and blame everyone else who is truly happy.

Just keep on bitching and complaining and you guys will be fine misery loves company.

Time for scotch, enjoy your complaining, and supporting assholes like Dead.

I love the new band and accept them as GnR, but fuck me Gunzen, you keep going on about being positive and a good person, but all you seem to do is try and put down anyone that does not share the same point of view. That's not being positive in anyway. Sure be glad GnR are doing stuff, but trying to have the same arguments with the same people isn't changing anything and is far from positive.

Just learn to accept people will not accept this as GnR, and get on with being positive.

In my eyes people generally fit in one of these scenarios:

* You accept the new band because the line-up has been changing from day one, and you believe the line-up does justice to the legacy of Guns N Roses.

* You can't accept the new band as GNR, because Slash, Duff, Izzy etc... are the true line-up for you, but you still may or may not like the current GnR.

* As long as Axl is in the band you are interested in what "GNR" are doing, and think he is entitled to keep the name, or you just don't care about it.

* Axl broke up the band, you can't cope with the fact he's touring with the GnR name and you'll hate everything he/new GnR does until/unless he reunites with the old guys.

So everyone needs to accept the above and talk about proper stuff. I personally couldn't give a fuck about the name of the band, I like it, the music, the live shows and I'm gonna support whatever it's called. Let's concentrate on the band and the music it makes.

LP

How were the pre-sales organised for the US concerts? it'd be nice for it to be done for the Australian shows..

Yeah that would be great to know.

Yeah, is it something we can get the board admins to contact the promoter directly? or was it set up with band management? I'm paranoid about missing out on a melbourne ticket...

when i heard this news this mornin at work i literally dropped what i was doin and dd a victory lap of my workshop...all the cunts there said id never see em...(technically they were right)...but i still had the last laugh...

me boss said i could have 2 weeks off and follow em round aus..!!!!!!!

dunno if i can afford that but ill go to brisbane n sydney for sure..!!!!n maybe melbourne...maybe adelaide too...

fuck if im gonna have a holiday i might as well make it worth while...

fuckin awesome news..!

yea mick you better get your ass up for the brisi show!

whooo so fucking happy they're coming