GNR Playing Australia!

Nick85

(From undercover.com) Have fun Australian fans!

GN'R are heading down under in June. The band will play the following dates in Australia later this year:

Sunday 10 June – Perth @ Burswood Dome

Wednesday 13 June – Adelaide @ Entertainment Centre

Friday 15 June – Melbourne @ Rod Laver Arena

Wednesday 20 June – Brisbane @ Entertainment Centre

Saturday 23 June – Sydney @ Acer Arena

Special guests on the Australian tour will be Sebastian Bach and Australia's rock legends Rose Tattoo.

Tickets for the shows go on sale on Thursday April 26th.

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1829

Thanks FunkyMonkey

Edited by sofine11

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye Chinese Democracy

See you in the fall. At the earliest.

Complete FUCKING JOKE Axl and you lying bunch of fuckwits.

Announce a date and put these fucking die hard fans out their misery. See you in a few months guys.

Edited by slashplay

Announce a date and put these fucking die hard fans out their misery. See you in a few months guys.

Get a life you selfish prick!

GNR BABY! WOOHOO!!!!

That's great news! As long as Chinese Democracy isn't delayed further :unsure:

And Rose Tattoo as special guests, that's awesome B)

Maybe Axl could sing on Nice Boys with them... although somehow I can't see that happening now...

Edited by LCG

Why can't Axl release the album and give all us folks in North America a Summer tour!! I want there to be a Gunnerstock at The Gorge Amphitheatre. If you've ever been to the Gorge you know it's probably the coolest place to see a show in North America.

Why can't Axl release the album and give all us folks in North America a Summer tour!! I want there to be a Gunnerstock at The Gorge Amphitheatre. If you've ever been to the Gorge you know it's probably the coolest place to see a show in North America.

The last part of the tour was there. And there's a world outside North America :rolleyes:

Edited by MikeOxlong

Gee, I don't know. Why can't he go back to the US for the 3rd time in 5 years? Who cares about Australia anyway!?

Get a life you selfish prick!

GNR BABY! WOOHOO!!!!

High Voltage....i generally apologise. I respect the fact that you guys are despreate to see GNR. And im honestly pleased.

This tour should have been done last year though, and the lying bandmembers annoy me.

But you know, have an awesome show. You deserve to see them after such a wait, so have a fucking good gig dude:)

And any other Aussies down there:)

Doesn't excuse this band from being a joke though.

Edited by slashplay

Grats to Aussie, Dead Flower etc, you guys are gonna love it. Lets hope they add some more dates out west, but for now, get ready Austrailia, this is gonna be the biggest thing since Cargo, heh.

Edited by Gunzen

So I wonder what's gonna happen in May and July. It seems there taken quite some time between shows in June. Last tour and europe they were every second day, seems 3 to 5 days now.

Don't expect new songs though, and it WILL be the same setlist. Just like USA and Europe, until and album is released.

Edited by Axl_morris

So I wonder what's gonna happen in May and July. It seems there taken quite some time between shows in June. Last tour and europe they were every second day, seems 3 to 5 days now.

Keep in mind that there's still plenty of time add dates to fill those gaps, as they did last year when announcing dates for the European tour. They did it little by little. So who knows what they have planned.

Keep in mind that there's still plenty of time add dates to fill those gaps, as they did last year when announcing dates for the European tour. They did it little by little. So who knows what they have planned.

True, as they could do New Zealand. Although quite a small population, 5 million in Aussie land??

GNR's strongest fans are the Europians fans in numbers. I think they next time they tour Europe, they'll drop the album.

Edited by Axl_morris

True, as they could do New Zealand. Although quite a small population, 5 million in Aussie land??

GNR's strongest fans are the Europians fans in numbers. I think they next time they tour Europe, they'll drop the album.

20 million dude - and VR sold out shows across the country. They played 2 sold out back to back gigs in Sydney in a 15 000 capacity venue... GN'R are playing the Acer Arena which is about 20 000. The Crue played there for 2 nights but couldn't sell it out.

Pearl Jam managed to though. I don't think GN'R will have a problem selling it out.