GNR Playing Australia!

Nick85

I would expect a version of Nice Boys to come out of this..

Even if it's Angry Anderson joining GnR to sing it with Axl....(which I think might be the more likely scenario).

Either way it'll be pretty damn cool...hope it happens!

(I'd love to be there to see it!)

congrats Aussie fans!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I wonder what's gonna happen in May and July. It seems there taken quite some time between shows in June. Last tour and europe they were every second day, seems 3 to 5 days now.

Keep in mind that there's still plenty of time add dates to fill those gaps, as they did last year when announcing dates for the European tour. They did it little by little. So who knows what they have planned.

True, as they could do New Zealand. Although quite a small population, 5 million in Aussie land??

GNR's strongest fans are the Europians fans in numbers. I think they next time they tour Europe, they'll drop the album.

hell no, latin americans are the strongest fans rock3 anyway hope you all aussies have a great time

Edited by slash_360

True, as they could do New Zealand. Although quite a small population, 5 million in Aussie land??

Australia has a population of over 20 million

New Zealand has a population of just over 4 million

Anyway I hope they do a show for the NZ guys they have been waiting as long as the aussies

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Now remeber Dead, Slash will not be there

I know. He'll be out touring in support of his new album that'll be full of new songs.

But with all those AFD songs in NuGnR's setlist, I bet I'll still hear a lot of Slash's signature riffs and solos!

jesus christ dude lighten up, you suck man, I was just kidding around, dont go then you asshole. I also wrote have a great time, but you cant just play nice huh? I am tired of your sour ass. You must be the whiniest littlebitch ever. 72.jpg

I know. He'll be out touring in support of his new album that'll be full of new songs.

But with all those AFD songs in NuGnR's setlist, I bet I'll still hear a lot of Slash's signature riffs and solos!

jesus christ dude lighten up, you suck man, I was just kidding around, dont go then you asshole. I also wrote have a great time, but you cant just play nice huh? I am tired of your sour ass. You must be the whiniest littlebitch ever.

Nice Gunzen - except Dead Flower didn't insult you at all - he just answered your sarcasm with a bit of his own.

You on the other hand thought it was neccessary to abuse him for no reason. If you want to dish it out, then be prepared to take a little back. :rolleyes:

I almost cried reading this brilliant news. :)

Not only will I be seeing Sebastian Bach and my beloved Aussie rock legend Rose Tattoo, but il be seeing GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES!

duff21

Yeah great news hey

I missed bach when he played the melbourne palais recently

so I'm really glad his coming back with GNR

jesus christ dude lighten up, you suck man, I was just kidding around, dont go then you asshole. I also wrote have a great time, but you cant just play nice huh? I am tired of your sour ass. You must be the whiniest littlebitch ever.

Nice Gunzen - except Dead Flower didn't insult you at all - he just answered your sarcasm with a bit of his own.

You on the other hand thought it was neccessary to abuse him for no reason. If you want to dish it out, then be prepared to take a little back. :rolleyes:

No he didnt your right, all he does is bitch, make smartass comments, and champion ex band members, then he gets a rare chance to see them, and disses them by saying "I will be hearing alot of Slashes riffs" and talk about VR releasing an album etc. It is just digging at the band. He is just an ungrateful punk, and doesnt deserve to see them. Why is he going anyway? All he does in blow VR. And your right he didnt/cant insult me, I woulnt value anything he says. All I know is things are good, and we are hearing news, and now he can see them, and right on cue, asshole remark. We call those guys "cockblocks" and he is the definition of a fucking drag.

I can take anything he can dish out, or anyone else, this is just a forum, but jesus I get tired of punks.

Talking abougt a wasted ticket..

Edited by Gunzen

They should play more of their songs though, wasted is right.

Drop OTGM, Brownstone, My Michelle, YCBM, LALD, and Patience. Open with CD. Play Jungle, SCOM, Paradise City, and NR off the old songs and that's it.

Have fun Aussies!

Why can't Axl release the album and give all us folks in North America a Summer tour!! I want there to be a Gunnerstock at The Gorge Amphitheatre. If you've ever been to the Gorge you know it's probably the coolest place to see a show in North America.

Come on man, the vast majority of the people on Earth do not live in the USA. Australia has many die-hard GNR fans that more than deserve a tour. Here in America we are far more fickle, another tour without an album just would not be feasable at this point. Anyway, it is good for us all since these shows will motivate Axl and give him the confidence he needs. I am more the certain these shows will all sell out.

OMGFS#%$$%%$

This is fu-cn awesome!

I was so dissapointed when I only saw them once on my trip to the US last year.... Now I can rectify that figure!

Only problem is that its right in the middle of my exam period!

I will def see them more than once, just depends on whether I go to melbourne, brisbane, adelaide or perth!

SWEETCAKES! MORE DEBT TO REPAY!

It's not GNR without Slash. That doesn't mean the band going as GNR isn't making good music or a good band live. It's a spiritual thing.

no actually it is GNR without slash, cause slash is gone, long gone, and my ticket stub says "gnr". get over it dude.

Why can't Axl release the album and give all us folks in North America a Summer tour!! I want there to be a Gunnerstock at The Gorge Amphitheatre. If you've ever been to the Gorge you know it's probably the coolest place to see a show in North America.

Come on man, the vast majority of the people on Earth do not live in the USA. Australia has many die-hard GNR fans that more than deserve a tour. Here in America we are far more fickle, another tour without an album just would not be feasable at this point. Anyway, it is good for us all since these shows will motivate Axl and give him the confidence he needs. I am more the certain these shows will all sell out.

I'm from Canada dude!! I don't want Axl to come back to North America until he has a new album to play for us. I was just saying that a Summer tour of North America with new songs would be great. He always tours here in the Winter and I'd rather go to an outdoor show in the Summer.