GNR Playing Australia!

Nick85

Im worried that tickets go on sale at 9 am. Thats eastern standard time, so i have to get mine over the net or on the phone, coz someone over east can just buy all the perth tickets 3 hours before my news agents open :(. What does everyone recomend when it comes to buying tickets, phone or the net?

the internet, with the phone you have to wait to someone answers, you get put on hold, you have to have your credit card ready and all that stuff where as the internet you can just go into ticketek make sure you are a member and just type all your details in and they send you you're tickets, so much easier.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im worried that tickets go on sale at 9 am. Thats eastern standard time, so i have to get mine over the net or on the phone, coz someone over east can just buy all the perth tickets 3 hours before my news agents open :(. What does everyone recomend when it comes to buying tickets, phone or the net?

the internet, with the phone you have to wait to someone answers, you get put on hold, you have to have your credit card ready and all that stuff where as the internet you can just go into ticketek make sure you are a member and just type all your details in and they send you you're tickets, so much easier.

Thanks, il use the net.

saw a big ad in the telegraph today, and just now saw an ad on TV! ive only seen crappy youtube videos of them. the ad showed me for the first time the whole band performing live on stage in clear broadcast quality. god i cant wait now...