Chris Cornell

Markus89

he's rubbish now...really cheesy shit.

Cornell is great man. I bet he'll do Soundgarden songs like "Black Hole Sun", Audioslave stuff like "Like a Stone," and maybe some shit from Temple of the Dog like "Hunger Strike" (awesome song featuring Eddie Vedder of Peal Jam). Probably a cover, his new Jame's Bond theme, a couple songs off Euphoria Morning or his new solo album.

If your not familiar with him, I mean Soundgarden produced some of the heaviest rock/grunge you'll ever hear, but I imagine without a true band behind him with a lead guitarist and all that jazz he won't be doing things like "Jesus Christ Pose" :).

Edited by Ant

Cornell is great man. I bet he'll do Soundgarden songs like "Black Hole Sun", Audioslave stuff like "Like a Stone," and maybe some shit from Temple of the Dog like "Hunger Strike" (awesome song featuring Eddie Vedder of Peal Jam). Probably a cover, his new Jame's Bond theme, a couple songs off Euphoria Morning or his new solo album.

If your not familiar with him, I mean Soundgarden produced some of the heaviest rock/grunge you'll ever hear, but I imagine without a true band behind him with a lead guitarist and all that jazz he won't be doing things like "Jesus Christ Pose" :).

i'm familiar with him, thanks. we're talking about him as he is now, and he's a far cry from what he used to be. ive watched some new videos of him and its a snooooze fest

i'm familiar with him, thanks. we're talking about him as he is now, and he's a far cry from what he used to be. ive watched some new videos of him and its a snooooze fest

He's just got a different side to him. That's what his solo stuff is an outlet for.

alot of you know jackshit about cornell and are talking out your ass. since he left audioslave his voice has improved ten fold and he is singing Jesus Christ Pose, Slaves and Bulldozers etc on his current tour. I seen him live and he did 3 new songs which were all great.

enough said.

and to the guy who said his new album is shit, you have no appriciation for stuff that isn't in minor keys. his new stuff is fantastic. sure its not so dark and brooding but it shows him being an artist. a few of the songs are kinda meh with me but alot of them are fantastic.

and to the guy who said his new album is shit, you have no appriciation for stuff that isn't in minor keys. his new stuff is fantastic. sure its not so dark and brooding but it shows him being an artist. a few of the songs are kinda meh with me but alot of them are fantastic.

The majority of the album is "kinda meh." And I do have appreciation for stuff that isnt in minor keys. I was just massively dissapointed with this album. Expected a lot more from Cornell. It's not just me that was dissapointed with the album, Ive yet to find somebody who shares the opinion that it's "fantastic."

EDIT: And I never said i disliked his voice, I just prefer him when there's a band behind him.

Edited by Hells_Bells