WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've updated the merchandise.

Really? Is there any limited edition scented candles????

:rofl-lol:

damn i hate that site.. What the fuck happend to all the live videos they promised to ad on the page :rofl-lol:

They've updated the merchandise.

There is no new merchandise!

All they have done is change the layout of the web page :rolleyes:

:no: Why do you have to criticize everything they do! This is a fan forum, for fan's of the new merchandise page layout, and the scented candles! If you want to be a critic, go somewhere else!

Thanks a lot, now Axl won't update us for another 2 years because he's too busy sucking his thumb and pissing his knickers over the fact that you 'slammed' him.

There, that's saved Incognito a job.

Edited by Elnombre

Normally when I come to this section of the forum it's because I want to discuss Axl and his new guitar players, NOT because I want to cry over Axl oweing me an update on the website. :rolleyes:

Do you wankers seriously believe Axl owes you something, he has given you his music and his tours and his band and he doesn't owe you anything so you can all fuck off and find a new forum, twats.

Well seeing as how Incognito hasn't visited this thread yet I figured I may as well do his job for him...

Well seeing as how Incognito hasn't visited this thread yet I figured I may as well do his job for him...

I already did at the top of this page...

:drevil: Hey, maybe Mysteron can organize an 'Incognito Street-Team' for us to spread his message.

I already did at the top of this page...

:drevil: Hey, maybe Mysteron can organize an 'Incognito Street-Team' for us to spread his message.

Ah, so you did. :ph34r:

We could be like his disciples!

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Do most big band websites have a poll for each district to vote for what songs that want to be played live when on tour??(Serious question, not being sarastic or anything). When i was told about that i was pretty impressed.