WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong with you people, you hate the sun glasses you hate the hair,you dont want hockey shirts, i mean the GUY complies and all you can do is bitch and moan. whats next no more dizzy reed. by the way dizzy is here to stay i wouldnt want another rumor starting up. also i think everyone should check out the memory motel. it used to mean so much to me. your just a memory

Kinda funny that this page features articles about old members or "strangers" like Lars joining the band, but something like biographies of the real band members can't be found anywhere...

Ok, it's cool that they reanimated that page, but they keep ignoring the new dudes in the band instead of getting their names out there...

whats wrong with you people, you hate the sun glasses you hate the hair,you dont want hockey shirts, i mean the GUY complies and all you can do is bitch and moan. whats next no more dizzy reed. by the way dizzy is here to stay i wouldnt want another rumor starting up. also i think everyone should check out the memory motel. it used to mean so much to me. your just a memory

That's not true.As a matter of fact I loved the 2002 look!It was supercool!!!BUT THIS?!I hate R&B clothes and I really hate leather jackets with jeans,it's too Backstreet boyslike.

That's not true.As a matter of fact I loved the 2002 look!It was supercool!!!BUT THIS?!I hate R&B clothes and I really hate leather jackets with jeans,it's too Backstreet boyslike.

Ugg :rolleyes: :xmassrudolph:

I was just reading this old article

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

and wondered about this: "At a recent tuneup performance in Southern California, GN'R played most of their seminal debut album, Appetite For Destruction, including "Welcome to the Jungle," "Mr. Brownstone," "It's So Easy," "Sweet Child O'Mine," "You Could Be Mine," "Nightrain" and "My Michelle," plus their well-known rendition of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and power ballads "November Rain," "Don't Cry" and "Patience.""

Dont cry???

and wondered about this: "At a recent tuneup performance in Southern California, GN'R played most of their seminal debut album, Appetite For Destruction, including "Welcome to the Jungle," "Mr. Brownstone," "It's So Easy," "Sweet Child O'Mine," "You Could Be Mine," "Nightrain" and "My Michelle," plus their well-known rendition of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and power ballads "November Rain," "Don't Cry" and "Patience.""

Dont cry???

bullshit lies. they never really played completely, it was just bumblefoot playing it in a solo

and wondered about this: "At a recent tuneup performance in Southern California, GN'R played most of their seminal debut album, Appetite For Destruction, including "Welcome to the Jungle," "Mr. Brownstone," "It's So Easy," "Sweet Child O'Mine," "You Could Be Mine ," "Nightrain" and "My Michelle," plus their well-known rendition of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and power ballads "November Rain," "Don't Cry" and "Patience.""

Dont cry???

Heh, someone should buy the writer a copy of AFD.

Edited by Markus89

• 1 month later...

Well... I think it might be more along the lines of this... Axl and a few of the guys will show up and perform a song or two, probably not even theirs. That benefit that Axl sang at wasn't announced until they did it, and the site wasn't updated then (come to think of it, I don't remember if the site was up then... hmmm...). I don't think there will be any "new" songs. Maybe a cover or a well known GNR tune. I'm thinking LALD or KOHD.

They added more shirts to the store. That's the only updating i've seen on there today. Weird thing is, this shirt that was just put on there like an hour or so ago, is suddenly gone. I saved the link to it:

http://gnr.netcentrixllc.com/product.asp?sku=7500078

If you try to order it now, it won't let ya.

how is that wierd? maybe they had a few hundred and they sold em out, and removed it. By the way, that was a cool fuckin shirt, I got that one in Oakland.

They added more shirts to the store. That's the only updating i've seen on there today. Weird thing is, this shirt that was just put on there like an hour or so ago, is suddenly gone. I saved the link to it:

how is that wierd? maybe they had a few hundred and they sold em out, and removed it. By the way, that was a cool fuckin shirt, I got that one in Oakland.

Yeah I got one at MSG.

that is a cool shirt. I also got it at the Oakland show.