WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahahahahha

I've noticed that during our first week on tour, there's a lot of pissing and moaning on the Internet by people who aren't even at the shows. This vocal minority are not what I consider real GN'R fans. They are obsessive pests (go ahead and flame) in need of a real outlet other than GN'R chat rooms and posting on fan sites because the real fans are at the shows having fun

i think that judging by what songs are on that setlist and songs that have been confirmed by members (catcher by richard) i think we now know 12 of the 13 songs that are going to be on CD, it wouldn't make sense to play these songs and not put them on the album

Rhiad

Better

The blues

Madagascar

Prostitute

Chinese Democracy

IRS

TWAT

Sway/Swayze?

Sorry

If The World

Catcher In The Rye

This update is much better than a video.

However I don't like this backlash against the hardcore fans the band seems to be distributing. I understand they don't appreciate the "moan about everythings" and the cupcakes who flame the new band just for their own sick pleasure but for those of us who really do appreciate the new music and follow this band should be shown appreciation. I'm not saying Del was dissing us as well, I'd just like a little clarification and acknowledgment that there are hardcore fans that are "real fans".

Edited by Mav23

So people on fan boards are not fan. The people on the showes are. So if your not at every show and followes the progress on the net, your not a real fan.

newsflash, GN'R fans aren't the richest lots of fans in the world :drevil:

i think that judging by what songs are on that setlist and songs that have been confirmed by members (catcher by richard) i think we now know 12 of the 13 songs that are going to be on CD, it wouldn't make sense to play these songs and not put them on the album

Rhiad

Better

The blues

Madagascar

Prostitute

Chinese Democracy

IRS

TWAT

Sway/Swayze?

Sorry

If The World

Catcher In The Rye

Sway is a cover, played at one of the Wembley shows.

Del is right, some of y'all need to fucking chill. It's easy to get obsessed with this stuff if you're not doing much else with your life. Try to spend some time away from this site and soon enough we'll have the album.

Also, nice to have some new song titles. :shades: