WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm not liking the looks of this website and where it is going but I'm really excited to get some videos from the show and I'm pretty sure as soon as the first video comes, the second and the third will very soon come and then they'll take a break on the updating for few weeks and than do the same thing, break, tell about how Chinese Democracy sold well and not update 'til in march 2007

Can only guess the delay of the gunsnroses.com video is down to not having enough high quality footage. Wasn't Axl a bit hung over after some excessive partying? Maybe they are just waiting for that magical show to happen, before deciding to post some more songs onto the website.

Maybe the video is of Better :krider: but they're waiting until they release it as a single, which will happen very soon.... :wub::wub: ..............or not :mellow:

Kannon.

that's what I was thinking.

But, then again "soon" is a word often used in the GNR world.

was thinking this too, hope so. Strange how both the gnr webite and the harley advert both say "soon" freaky!

Anyway, update the fuckin site!!!!!!!!

This shit pisses me off.

Dont worry, it'll show up. Someday.

Maybe you'll even figure out, what the fuck is Dubai before the footage on the site .... :rofl-lol:

Dude :lol:

The Dubai post was sarcasm, as in, GN'R will NEVER tour there....

Well, if they did, maybe Pitman could sign autographs.... and cause a revolution. :o

take a look at the songs on that setlist for possiblilitys

rhiad is on there

as well as 3 new songs: sway, prostitute and if the world

looks like that video isn't going to appear though now because there is no mention of it

edit: just thought, maybe 1 of those songs may be played tonight and that is why that picture has been put on there today, just speculation though

Edited by tucka

rhiad is on there

looks like that video isn't going to appear though now because there is no mention of it

And Down On The Farm ! :D

Edited by Lukinx

rhiad is on there

yeah.. I like this part

"A few songs that fans haven't heard in a while have been worked up and when the time is right, may be added to the set."

Maybe Civil War? ;)

rhiad is on there

edit: just thought, maybe 1 of those songs may be played tonight and that is why that picture has been put on there today, just speculation though

I noticed the new songs as well B)