WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site updated. Another brilliant stroke from the hands of management :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's see, now here we got an apology from Axl Rose, what picture shall we use.....ponders.....yeah, that one's good. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

How do you do it guys?

Edited by polluxlm

Thats a nice touch "A Message From Axl Rose" with a picture of him flipping off a large crowd... only with this band... :rofl-lol:

:laugh:

Site updated. Another brilliant stroke from the hands of management :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's see, now here we got an apology from Axl Rose, what picture shall we use.....ponders.....yeah, that one's good. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

How do you do it guys?

Oh don't worry that picture was selected for a very good reason.

• 2 weeks later...
The question isn't is it up, it should be is it upDATED. The answer is a big fucking no. Video, two days later video, two days later video... nothing.... nada.... Deja vu all over again!

Complaining S.O.B.

The page has been regularly updated since it's launch, if they have something to put there, it get's updated..

Nothing to say at this point..

I'm not gonna bother fighting this negative ungrateful crap, but hell.. enough is enough people..

There should be a digital watch on the page, "updating" every second, bet that would shut you up, aswell as giving you info about something you probably already knew..

WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING TO UPDATE ABOUT, IT GET'S UPDATED BITCH

Edited by Markus89

Lol, a fucking 17 year old called me bitch. Now that's funny. Listen young man. An update every few weeks is not a regular update. You can't tell me that there has been no news for the past few weeks. I just think they could do more with the site than they are. It just isn't living up to its potential that's all. For a group who hasn't released new music in over a decade, their website could be more useful. You people suck up to Axl way to much.

Edited by fantomas

First of, I love my "kind"..

A few months back we had nothing.. I agree, more is always great, but if this is what we get for now, than GREAT!

I'm sure we will be getting a new, or atleast an improved page when the album is released..

There has not been a updated GN'R page since the 2002 tour. That does not make "An update every few weeks" look too bad.

The band is on tour, what udate would you like ? A useless "Last night's show kicked ass!"

If we were to get that, your "kind" would still complain, "The album, blabla".

The page will be updated when they have something to tell us, most likely when there's a release date.

Or, in a worst case scenario, a official postponing of the 2006 release..

The band is on tour, what udate would you like ? A useless "Last night's show kicked ass!" ..

Well, if they took a page from NIN, they could post pics from the shows, live streaming vids from some of the shows, short clips from some of the sound checks (if there are sound checks), one or two minute clips of a band member talking before a show or about a show, vid clips containing short chats with some of the fans at the shows to give internet fans a feel for the atmosphere, etc..... Those are just a few things they could be doing to update the site and create a buzz. All of those worked well for NIN. *shrugs*

I can think of all kinds of other things they could do as well. But, I'm sure if they're interested in further advice or suggestions, they'd just ask. :book:

The band is on tour, what udate would you like ? A useless "Last night's show kicked ass!" ..

Well, if they took a page from NIN, they could post pics from the shows, live streaming vids from some of the shows, short clips from some of the sound checks (if there are sound checks), one or two minutes clips of a band member talking before a show or about a show, vid clips containing short chats with some of the fans at the shows to give internet fans a feel for the atmosphere, etc..... Those are just a few things they could be doing to update the site and create a buzz. All of those worked well for NIN. :book:

NIN are awesome to their fans. Trent gave away the masters of the Hand that Feeds and Only in Garageband and other fromats for people to download and mess with. Now thats awesome. i would piss myslef if GNR or anyother band did something like that.

Well, if they took a page from NIN, they could post pics from the shows, live streaming vids from some of the shows, short clips from some of the sound checks (if there are sound checks), one or two minute clips of a band member talking before a show or about a show, vid clips containing short chats with some of the fans at the shows to give internet fans a feel for the atmosphere, etc..... Those are just a few things they could be doing to update the site and create a buzz. All of those worked well for NIN. *shrugs*

I can think of all kinds of other things they could do as well. But, I'm sure if they're interested in further advice or suggestions, they'd just ask. :book:

I agree. And not just NIN - a lot of bands as big as GN'R have much better interaction with fans on the websites. Exclusive videos and pictures and interviews and sound clips and bootlegs (like Metallica) and so on and so forth. This website is really just like a "Wikipedia stub" where it contains basic information but it's waiting for someone to come in and expand it to full-length. Sadly knowing the history of this band I don't think they will ever take that initiative.

NIN are awesome to their fans. Trent gave away the masters of the Hand that Feeds and Only in Garageband and other fromats for people to download and mess with.

That was singlehandedly the coolest thing I have seen any band do online for their fans...ever.

I agree. And not just NIN - a lot of bands as big as GN'R have much better interaction with fans on the websites. Exclusive videos and pictures and interviews and sound clips and bootlegs (like Metallica) and so on and so forth. This website is really just like a "Wikipedia stub" where it contains basic information but it's waiting for someone to come in and expand it to full-length. Sadly knowing the history of this band I don't think they will ever take that initiative.

With time, To me Gn'R are old fasion, they are still bad ass rockers, showing up when they feel like it. Nagging about this to change is useless..

I'm sure they want us to be at the show, capturing the magic of it, other than us watching it on tv, cause there is something special with GN'R live, the live footage does not give it justice. Offcorse better than everyone ellse's footage, just noge as good as reality.

Axl and the band, theey are waay behind one the whole internet thing.

Axl, the boss, HATES internet ? why the hell would we expect a maajor GUNS N' ROSES ON THE INTERNET thingy than ? If we know, the man behind the band can't stand it.

And as i said, if you bothered reading it all.. WHEN the album us out, i'm sure they will use ut to promote. Cause obviously, the music is second, if not third.. with you guys..

If NIN or Metallica treat they're fans that much better, why bother with this band ?

It's not like they took away something we had, which left us dissapointed.. Youre complaining about something the band never had, and something you know the band's not a huge fan of, if they are a fan at all..

You keep mentioning al theese great band's and they're pages.. There are more without it.. GN'R beeing one of them..

I suppose you came into the band this way, why would you expect it to change?

If you date a badboy, you get a badboy..

Edited by Markus89

If NIN or Metallica treat they're fans that much better, why bother with this band ?

It's not like they took away something we had, which left us dissapointed.. Youre complaining about something the band never had, and something you know the band's not a huge fan of, if they are a fan at all..

That's totally illogical and devoid of reason.

If bands I don't care for do well for their fans, I should give up on my favorite band because they don't?

GN'R is not an old-fashioned band anymore. We are not living in 1986. The Internet encompasses everything. Don't make excuses for management just because they can't be bothered to provide anything for fans. And saying they're not giving us any updates or exclusive material because "it's not the same" as going to a live show, and they don't want to cheapen the experience, is just plain silly. We'd better toss out all those old GN'R performances then - and boycott the new Chicago DVD coming out.

That's totally illogical and devoid of reason.

If bands I don't care for do well for their fans, I should give up on my favorite band because they don't?

GN'R is not an old-fashioned band anymore. We are not living in 1986. The Internet encompasses everything. Don't make excuses for management just because they can't be bothered to provide anything for fans. And saying they're not giving us any updates or exclusive material because "it's not the same" as going to a live show, and they don't want to cheapen the experience, is just plain silly. We'd better toss out all those old GN'R performances then - and boycott the new Chicago DVD coming out.

Do whatever you feel is right.

You got into this band, you knew what the band stood for, what the band gives you, what you get.

You got into the band with Axl Rose in the front seat, don't expect him to change for you..

(Not sucking Axl's balls or whatever, spare me.)