How many threads will be deleted this year?

Midnight Gunner2

...Because people are on a roll today!

NOTE: If you say anything bad, or truthful, about the band, your threads will be deleted and you'll probably be banned.

Silence the ones who speak the truth.

That's ok, we don't need to say anything, Axl speaks enough through his actions for everyone who's tired of it all.

NOTE: If you say anything bad, or truthful, about the band, your threads will be deleted and you'll probably be banned.

That's ok, we don't need to say anything, Axl speaks enough through his actions for everyone who's tired of it all.

Well, you take the total......and then you add one more. (this thread) and that would be your answer up-to-date.

Oh come off it. That's a total load of bullshit, and every single other long-time poster on this board will be able to tell you that.

We're extremely lenient with what we allow posted here. Kaneda's thread was deleted because it was just moaning with no topic to discuss - and it was going to degenerate into lots of name calling and arguing, etc. Rather than let a thread go there AGAIN (as we have countless times in the past), I decided it would be best to delete it before another pointless 10 page argument broke out.

There are plenty of threads around where you can express your viewpoints/express your frustration/rant/rave/etc without making new ones.

...are they having a race with HTGTH?

Is this some sort of lame attempt to get under my skin? Grow up dude... it's pathetic.

What is there possibly to be upset about? :xmasschef2:

This shit aint worth getting that bummed over anymore.

The album aint coming anytime soon, but new leaks may.

I hope so anyway.

bba

http://www.getyourasstomars.com

People will always complain...

People complain if we keep thread that bash Axl and the band...

People complain if we delete thread that bash Axl and the band...

People complain about pointless thread...

People complain if we delete pointless thread...

and now someone will complain to my reply :rolleyes:

No,...i just think it's an attempt to kiss as much ass as possible in hopes to get beta and gnr management to notice this board.

Now's there's a good answer. I've been thinking the same thing....because before, threads weren't deleted every three seconds...now, it's the same as the other board.

I have no idea why so many people are kissing up to Axl and his crew....

Look at Ja**o...he's probably more hated over there NOW than he ever was...and well deserved to be, I might add.

I don't know, I guess I won't waste my time on another thread after this one gets deleted.

:fuckyou:

You mods suck!!! Stop censoring everything!!! Fuck you!!! :fuckyou::anger:

Oh come off it. That's a total load of bullshit, and every single other long-time poster on this board will be able to tell you that.

We're extremely lenient with what we allow posted here. Kaneda's thread was deleted because it was just moaning with no topic to discuss - and it was going to degenerate into lots of name calling and arguing, etc. Rather than let a thread go there AGAIN (as we have countless times in the past), I decided it would be best to delete it before another pointless 10 page argument broke out.

There are plenty of threads around where you can express your viewpoints/express your frustration/rant/rave/etc without making new ones.

...are they having a race with HTGTH?

Is this some sort of lame attempt to get under my skin? Grow up dude... it's pathetic.

Correct answer!!!

But chief....can we also delete every irritating bullshit moaning (the last few weeks brownosing) topics about Mick Wallnut as well? I'd pay to see that happen!!!

:fuckyou:

You mods suck!!! Stop censoring everything!!! Fuck you!!! :fuckyou::anger:

Dude, there's coffee all over the place now!!!!!

No,...i just think it's an attempt to kiss as much ass as possible in hopes to get beta and gnr management to notice this board.

Now's there's a good answer. I've been thinking the same thing....because before, threads weren't deleted every three seconds...now, it's the same as the other board.

Look at Ja**o...he's probably more hated over there NOW than he ever was...and well deserved to be, I might add.

I don't know, I guess I won't waste my time on another thread after this one gets deleted.

Are you Kaneda's evil twin sister?

Seriously, close your mouth and open your eyes:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=96299 - The thread right below this one is nice and criticial of Axl. It even says "Time to grow up Axl" in the title. Do you seriously think if we were "kissing ass", we'd be leaving that around?

I guess I won't waste my time answering any more of your moronic posts if you won't bother to read mine. Why I bothered spending time dignifying you with a reply is honestly beyond me. If you have a problem with the way we run this board, then I suggest you look elsewhere. We aren't about to change the way we operate here for a small minority of people like you.

If anybody has any further questions or wishes to have a big, babyish whinge about a thread being deleted, then by all means - feel free to PM me.

Kaneda's thread has been moved to Dust N Bones, where you can find hundreds of similar threads whining about the same topic.

I think the bigger question to your thread should be - How many minutes does Midnight Gunner2 have left on the forum before he's banned for writing countless pointless posts dissing the band and for starting nonsense threads? The answer is "soon" - and not in an "Axl way" either.