Who Is your Favorite band?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Ac/Dc > Nirvana > Aerosmith > Queen > Rolling Stones > Skid Row > The Beatles > Stratovarius

But I didn't include any swedish bands here

yeah Sataniskt_slakt, how DARE you to have a opinion!!!!

:rolleyes:

If you're pissed because everyone bashed you due to the "80s is the best" thread, I can't do anything but laugh at you - you should have expected the kind of response that you got.

what?

this isnt about me ;)

Just think its kinda wierd that a guy cant be allowed to like one band more then another

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think the beatles are great, but I have heard them a little to much through the years as it was my cousins favoriteband (it was the ONLY band he listened to). I got tired of about 90% of the songs they've made (that I've heard) some years ago. But they're still great!

AC/DC. It's just been my thing for so long that it's impossible for me to think otherwise. They're just everything a rock n' roll band needs to be for me, and I love them for it.

I'd say The Rolling Stones would probably be next. It's so hard to say though - i'm really getting into the 90's atm.

Ac/Dc > Nirvana > Aerosmith > Queen > Rolling Stones > Skid Row > The Beatles > Stratovarius

But I didn't include any swedish bands here

Skid Row > The Beatles ? :huh:

yeah Sataniskt_slakt, how DARE you to have a opinion!!!!

:rolleyes:

The the way Sataniskt_slakt put it, it seemed as if he thought Skid Row is superior to The Beatles, which I find it hard to believe that anyone could have that opinion. But I take The Sandman's point. Looking at the thread title, I now realize that I shouldn't have said that, as it's asking for your favorite band rather than greatest band - so I apologize to Sataniskt_slakt, I didn't mean any offense and I respect your choice. But yeah Chris, as Lithium says you really should have expected that response - you really knew how to annoy people by making that thread :lol:

Edited by LCG

Ever: Aerosmith

Still: Aerosmith

Actually the list is too long and the ranking changes too often but This year/month I would say

1. Aerosmith

2. Guns N' Roses

3. Velvet Revolver

4. AC/DC

5. Alice Cooper

6. Rolling Stones

7. Slash's Snake Pit

8. Enya

9. Beatles/Lennon

10. Ozzy/Black Sabbath

Guest knerken
The Hellacopters