the only good bands here now are

GUNSNROSES513

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red hot chili peppers velvet revolver foo fighters and nickelback and plus 44 who do u think is good and guns n roses motley crue aerosmith and poison but there older. chili peppers r 2 but in a different sense wat is ur guys list

Besides RHCP, the rest of your new bands suck.

red hot chili peppers velvet revolver foo fighters and nickelback and plus 44 who do u think is good and guns n roses motley crue aerosmith and poison but there older. chili peppers r 2 but in a different sense wat is ur guys list

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

What's so funny? I don't see Axl and company doing any better. Perhaps Axl should be taking some notes.

What's so funny? I don't see Axl and company doing any better. Perhaps Axl should be taking some notes.

What does Axl Rose have to do with it?

Edited by MikeOxlong

What does Axl Rose have to do with it?

Actually nothing. Good point. I just don't see how Velvet Revolver is such a laughing stock. They're doing just fine with Libertad.

listen you ass holes i only time like that some times because im in a rush a lot. so fuck off and stop making fun of other people. Take a look at yourselves. So FUCK YOU everyone who made fun of my typing

Fuck off dipshit :lol:

It doesn't take you 2 seconds longer to write properly, shithead :lol:

listen you ass holes i only time like that some times because im in a rush a lot. so fuck off and stop making fun of other people. Take a look at yourselves. So FUCK YOU everyone who made fun of my typing

We ask everybody to spell out their words and use full sentences when they post out of courtesy and respect for those who don't speak english as their first language. It doesn't take much effort to write "you" instead of "u" or "are" instead of "r." Many people on this forum don't speak english as their first language and have a tough time understanding "txt" language and other annoying little shortforms.

If you're "in a rush" - then perhaps you should wait until you have more time before you start posting.

Ok - everybody - enough with the "txt" stuff. I think you've made your point to the member.

Amongst his crap list and inconceivably bad grammar I think we all missed the part where he asked for our lists, so cut him some slack and let's give him what he wants ^_^ He'll learn speak english good soon :lol:

My favourite modern bands and artists are: The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Damien Rice, Muse, Powderfinger, Dandy Warhols. And I'm fond of some older artists and bands still going or just revived like Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, The Cure, Bob Dylan.

But yeah, there's not that much around these days.

Edited by pain cake