Justin Timberlake is.....

Iron Roses

VERY TALENTED...

One of the few "pop stars" who can sing live...

great songs.. i know you agree

I don't

He still sounds like an annoying boy band brat with a obnoxious voice

Sorry, I don't care how many hotties he's bedded, it does'nt mean I have to agree.....

Justin Timberlake is an asshole. He and that whore Janet Jackson are the reason why Howard Stern is not on free radio anymore. Once these 2 shitheads did their 'thing' at the SuperBowl, the FCC decided to crack down with outlandish $500,000 fines on the TV networks/radio....etc.... Justin and Janet didn't have to pay shit, in fact they got some 'good' publicity out of it. Fucking pricks!! A couple of no talent ass clowns!

FUCK EM BOTH!!

And Howard Stern is talented? You crack me up.

Yes he is, but that was not the point of my post.

But keep kissing Justin Timberlakes ass, if it makes you feel better.

Edited by JONEZY

He's great and very harshly criticized by noobs and haters

exactly. its not "cool" to admit things like that. we most all pretend we only listen to gnr and metallica :rolleyes:

compared to the likes of fergie and avril lavinge and teh other shite out there he stands out & he puts on a great LIVE show. Great entertainer!

He's great and very harshly criticized by noobs and haters

exactly. its not "cool" to admit things like that. we most all pretend we only listen to gnr and metallica :rolleyes:

compared to the likes of fergie and avril lavinge and teh other shite out there he stands out & he puts on a great LIVE show. Great entertainer!

:rofl-lol: yeh i think a lot of people are afraid to say that they like certain things...

VERY TALENTED...

One of the few "pop stars" who can sing live...

great songs.. i know you agree

Yeah I agree.

He's a good performer and he can sing. Only thing is that he's almost turning into an R&B artist. Oh well, better than what he was doing a few years ago.... *cough*N'SYNC*cough*

I've always been a fan of Cry Me A River but couldn't get into his music otherwise. Thought it was a load of shite.

But then I heard the new album and it's....brilliant.

You should give it a listen even ifyou don't like his other stuff. I mean at least give it a chance.

It's a damn good album.

I've always been a fan of Cry Me A River but couldn't get into his music otherwise. Thought it was a load of shite.

But then I heard the new album and it's....brilliant.

You should give it a listen even ifyou don't like his other stuff. I mean at least give it a chance.

It's a damn good album.

hey your back!